Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New un-used GT Stainless Steel Manifold

Punto know it all

New un-used GT Stainless Steel Manifold

Up for grabs is my new unused stainless steel manifold.

It's hand crafted using high quality sch10 stainless steel piping and is fully Tig wealded. The flanges are all CNC milled stainless steel and of the highest quality. The wall thickness is 2.77mm which is thicker than the £600 potr one, this manifold is a slightly improved design.

Photo's:

This is a great upgrade for any GT tuner, time to treat yourself and get rid of your old standard cracked cast iron one.. plus gain a bit of power as well.

PRICE: £500 cash on collection from Watford/Hemel
    £512 by pay pal which includes next working day with DHL

SOLD
    So you can have this to your door in no time at all ready to fit.... you don't have to wait weeks & weeks for anyone else to make you one or to get one over from Italy.[/B]
    PM me or email andyc@xlerate.net

Punto Enthusiast
    Looks good, but Im wondering why it cost so much? I had a very good equal length stainless manifold and up pipe for my Impreza (which is a lot more involved!) and cost nearly £200 less than this?

If it was a bit less I might be tempted :-)

Not a slating, purely curiosity as to the high (original) cost.

GLWTS

Punto know it all
    Becasue they are not made in high volumes by big companies... made by hand and built to order.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    jap parts are cheaper, manifolds for the PGT are few and far between and made to order. This is actually a very good price for a new one

Good luck Andy, if i still had my GT and was keeping it i can genuinly say i would have had this, but there are very few people on here that will even look twice. Expect lots of time wasters mate

£500 cash?!?! CASH? People don't know what that is these days!!!

You'll be lucky to get that for it, which is a shame, because they are worth that sort of money... but in an age where you can pick up a 50,000 mile GT for £1200, getting £500 (and in cash ) is like trying to get a date with Cheryl Cole when you're just a man in the street

GLWTS.

One for Arda/Neil or whoever wanted one this week?

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Arda doesn't have the money at the moment, I tried talking him into buying my old 28r.

The problem is, and no disrespect intended to the younger generation, but the majority of GT owners are 'kids' that are are generally students with minimum wage jobs etc. It's not like sxoc, mlr, itroc, etc where the matured owners don't begrudge spending £500 on a part that will dramatically improve a cars performance, and can afford too. With GT's it's always on a budget, unfortunately

Punto Lover
    Agreed, excellent bit of kit for the money. Like todd said not many people will pay this sort of money as some are students, i think the older generation have different cars now. People like superman, todd , soon wilkyway and more etc lol.

Punto know it all
    Probably would have had this last summer when I was working, was bidding on one on ebay but lost it in the last few seconds... But Im glad I didnt buy it, such a pain in the arse when you want to work on the car, would have had to take the head of about 3times if I had one of these. will have a different type of manifold made when I do have the moneys along with a new 28r todd . GLWTS.....

Is it just me that thinks it doesn't look that good? Granted you can talk up wall thickness etc, but the pipes aren't smooth. Looks a bit bodged in a different way to what you think of the 'other' one.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast