Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Type R vs ...

Punto Lover
    was just a simple thread about a type r vs a punto gt. No need with the insults. Joke or not. Threads always seem to get ruined by things like that.
    Btw debo im not saying your being serious im just saying things always just get ruined. 2nd time in 2 weeks iv seen this.

I know, it's just the way things are at the moment. Threads start off with good intentions, but as soon as there's a disagreement the insults start flying etc. Problem is, bloke a says one thing, then blokes b-m say another, then bloke n agrees with a.. before you know it there's a free for all

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Bf ftw !!

Punto know it all
    Nice to see your talking about peoples dads, and you said you was a month of 16 or 26? keep it up.. Anyway the videos I post are actually worth watching, you should learn from them.. And yeh I do think it's a little monster? So? Course there's going to be lag it's a 1.4 you numpty. Enough said, enjoy the videos and take note of how a car should be driven..

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    Bf ftw !!
    Hope that stands for Billy Fletcher =p

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Unfortunately not Billy, stands for Bwaarp........

Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGTturbo View Post
    Nice to see your talking about peoples dads, and you said you was a month of 16 or 26? keep it up.. Anyway the videos I post are actually worth watching, you should learn from them.. And yeh I do think it's a little monster? So? Course there's going to be lag it's a 1.4 you numpty. Enough said, enjoy the videos and take note of how a car should be driven..
    Illegally? Or bouncing off the rev limiter all the time? Neither of which are impressive and in actual fact show a complete lack of skill

There doesn't have to be obscene amounts of lag, just because its a small engine Not unless you're stuck in 1980? Lag is acceptable, 4500rpm of it is not. That's more lag than power. Pointless, silly. At least an EP3 has some mumbo before the cams crossover

You talk about my dad often enough. Let's talk about yours? Is he any good with engines, or is he like me, and not particularly bothered? I enjoy the theory behind them, and how they work - but let me ask you a question, if you had a dog, would you bother barking, or would you let him/her do it?

Punto know it all
    i see the "willy waving" thing has caught on

I can imagine a Clio being very good on track especially the later ones like the Cup.

Taking it a little off topic Ive heard the new Citroen DS3 handles nicely too. The Racing has 204bhp as standard!

Ben took me out in his Clio and they handle silly well from a passngers POV, i took my mates 182 Trophey for a Bwaarp (not sure why he just let me take it out ) and they are utterly brilliant from a drivers POV! Came back laughing, and i doubt you could get a better 'hot' super mini.

Im sure everyone will say its all Debo kicking off, as they often say its me. Takes two to tango, or 3 if you include you ever know who is posting, Arda or Neil

Quote Originally Posted by clarkster View Post
    I can imagine a Clio being very good on track especially the later ones like the Cup.

Taking it a little off topic Ive heard the new Citroen DS3 handles nicely too. The Racing has 204bhp as standard!
    Clio Cups were the main rival for the CTR a few years ago. Very little to choose between them tbh. I also heard the DS3 is a sweet handler - looks pretty fierce too!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast