Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Thread: Time to give it up Chris

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by superman View Post
    caining folk who are inbred retards is just a fabulous plus side to it

l.o.l

Quote Originally Posted by birdraceruk View Post
    That's the bottom line.

What sort of new input do people want? How should the club go forward? The GT's are dying and all the info you could possibly need is already within these archives. Probably best to treat this place just as a knowledge base.
    But this is the same attitude Chris holds though, off the cuff and couldnt really care a f*ck, where as alot of the guys on here who do still own GT's do care about the forum and do want to see input from the top and not wonder where all our f*cking money has gone to.

New members will shy away as tbh its not the most welcoming around here with the 'old gaurd' shooting em down.

As for GT's dying well thats not exactly correct, theres still hundreds if not a thousand or so, over on TC you want to see what retro cars dying looks like take a eye full of the Uno turbo scene but that still has a great following with stands oragnised for upcoming shows ect.

Bottom line for me and lots of others is the place is on its arse because one or two select people have decided they dont care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    But this is the same attitude Chris holds though, off the cuff and couldnt really care a f*ck, where as alot of the guys on here who do still own GT's do care about the forum and do want to see input from the top and not wonder where all our f*cking money has gone to.

New members will shy away as tbh its not the most welcoming around here with the 'old gaurd' shooting em down.

As for GT's dying well thats not exactly correct, theres still hundreds if not a thousand or so, over on TC you want to see what retro cars dying looks like take a eye full of the Uno turbo scene but that still has a great following with stands oragnised for upcoming shows ect.

Bottom line for me and lots of others is the place is on its arse because one or two select people have decided they dont care anymore.
    Stop being such a fooking spaz Matt, its "GUARD" :vimtorolf:

People should appreciate the forum for what it is, i have no idea what will happen in years to come when there arnt enough membership payments to pay for hosting etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Stop being such a fooking spaz Matt, its "GUARD" :vimtorolf:

People should appreciate the forum for what it is, i have no idea what will happen in years to come when there arnt enough membership payments to pay for hosting etc.
    Damn you for picking up on my retarded spelling

That is a good point though, if we all stopped with the payments then what would happen, cant see him stumping up the reddies to keep it going sooooooooooooo......................

Punto Lover
    i thought this was suppose to be a forum for puntos? not just the GTs as you all keep saying. theres a lot more to psc that GT's. yeah mainly GT's are whats makes up the forum. there is samsonites mk2 and ringos punto. which have all come leaps and bounds and helped people on the forum. as for puntos dying down? there are still plenty of puntos that people use every day. from just a 60s up to a GT and then the mk2 and all the new range. since i got my 1st punto i havent had anything different yet. there will be plenty more people i expect that will get a punto as they was a lower class to insure when i 1st got mine. i dont know what its like now for new drivers

Punto know it all
    Tbh I think we need to recruit some mk3 owners as let's be honest how many people on here own one
    And I know not many people want to modify them as maybe there out of our price range but nothing happens in the mk3 section

Quote Originally Posted by cragterharris View Post
    Tbh I think we need to recruit some mk3 owners as let's be honest how many people on here own one
    And I know not many people want to modify them as maybe there out of our price range but nothing happens in the mk3 section
    im here

Punto know it all
    This is my point tho what is out there for the mk3's tho where as gt owners have a stage 1 stage 2 tuning guide what do you guys have?

More mk3 owners would certainly help here move forward I think

Quote Originally Posted by gaz0_0 View Post
    im here
    When did you get a Grande?

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    When did you get a Grande?
    last september

Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast