Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: vandals lurking in the shadows

Punto know it all

vandals lurking in the shadows

OK so after 1 month of living in my new place with the misses and son ive ran into some issues, my car has been attacked last night in a very bad way.
    woke up this morning to find that my front pass wiper had been bent in a way that even iron man could not bend it ? also they jumped on my back box and rip the exhaust clean of the bracket ripping the rubber and squashing the tailpipe very bad (oval remus tailpipe) put a hole in the bottom of both rear lights
    first i think it could be a group of stoner's that hang about in the carpark,
    or possibly a neighbour so ive set the cctv that i had from me old flat, ill post some pics of the damage a little later,
    cant think of a word to sum these type of people up
    1 coward
    2 jealous pricks
    3 scummy c^nt
    4 etc etc
    am i doing right by putting a camra up or just being para, i want to catch this guy who is doing this ,,,
    either way im now thinking maybe we should all have a big meet in the carpark and show them abit of punto spirit pass the parcel

thanks for your time guys just winds me up this type of bull

Call the police.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by B3NZARMY View Post
    OK so after 1 month of living in my new place with the misses and son ive ran into some issues, my car has been attacked last night in a very bad way.
    woke up this morning to find that my front pass wiper had been bent in a way that even iron man could not bend it ? also they jumped on my back box and rip the exhaust clean of the bracket ripping the rubber and squashing the tailpipe very bad (oval remus tailpipe) put a hole in the bottom of both rear lights
    first i think it could be a group of stoner's that hang about in the carpark,
    or possibly a neighbour so ive set the cctv that i had from me old flat, ill post some pics of the damage a little later,
    cant think of a word to sum these type of people up
    1 coward
    2 jealous pricks
    3 scummy c^nt
    4 etc etc
    am i doing right by putting a camra up or just being para, i want to catch this guy who is doing this ,,,
    either way im now thinking maybe we should all have a big meet in the carpark and show them abit of punto spirit pass the parcel

thanks for your time guys just winds me up this type of bull
    Sorry to hear mate, One guy booted off one of my side mirrors when i was driving along a high street, also when i first brought the trooper. So i stopped the car as i was peaed off, there was 2-3 of them! SOoooo i got out my trusty Mag torch 6 Cell, looks mean haha. Then then ran off . Most people at the blue water meet got a hold of my trusty torch

Back on topic, i would set up cctv mate. Not right for a bunch of c**ks to ruin something that does not belong to them.

I also have a massive police baton-spec maglite down the side of my drivers seat.

Punto know it all
    Inch drive torque wrench
    Honestly officer I might get a puncture and need to change to my non existent spare wheel

Banned
    Bad times mate set up CCTV take pictures and call the police. I always keep my breakerbar in the back seat.

Punto know it all
    Dont think a wepon in the car is good when the car outside when im inside my house . Kitchen brings something to mind

Punto Enthusiast
    Sorry to hear about your car chap. Damn! Dont people fight with there fists anymore?

Punto Lover
    My mate stan lives in the glovebox lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sxh71 View Post
    Sorry to hear mate, One guy booted off one of my side mirrors when i was driving along a high street, also when i first brought the trooper. So i stopped the car as i was peaed off, there was 2-3 of them! SOoooo i got out my trusty Mag torch 6 Cell, looks mean haha. Then then ran off . Most people at the blue water meet got a hold of my trusty torch

Back on topic, i would set up cctv mate. Not right for a bunch of c**ks to ruin something that does not belong to them.
    I can vouch for this mean looking implement, would certainly do some damage if called on lol

To me it sounds like scummy c*nts who saw your car as it stands out ect cctv find out who, follow them and smash them its the only way!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast