Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello every one

hello every one

Hi my name is coolj and I have punto gt1 turbo 220 bhp its had alot of money put into it and now I need to sort out the body work

Punto know it all

There you go, welcome btw

Just copy the image tag - you don't need the HTML part.

When you say sort out the bodywork... i really hope that means ditching the bodykit, mirrors, headlights, wheels and bonnet

Bonnet and mirrors and the rest is staying iv got to do the rust on the wings and get another bonnet. And plus I want to do sum more bits under the bonnet

Have you had it RR proven to 220hp then or is that your guess?

Car looks terrible IMO, if we're being honest with each other.

Punto's should rust either, so if you have a rust problem on the wings the entire car is probably riddled with the dirty metal eating oxidation.

Punto know it all
    have to agree with dan, engine bay is utter filth! bodykits gash and id like to see a rolling road printout to prove the 'power'
    but anyhow... WELCOME

Punto know it all
    Shame though, if it really is running 220hp then an engine bay tidy up and the standard kit back on would make for a clean, quick car!

I will have to help coolj out here, that punto has had lots spent.
    poroxide forge pistons & rings and crank very costly, Kent high lift cam, light weight flywheel, garret upgrade turbo, seb0 ,fmic cw 52mm hose, fpr all done on a nice new engine.there is more but can't be bothered to type the bay in fair is dirty as the owner of that punto works every hour so rather than get out a tooth brush on a Monday morning he had a lay In, I think it would look nice with a combat kit as I like kits on punto be diff is the way forward

Thanks big cheese I will get it rolling road done when iv done sum more stuf to it. And when I get time I will clean it up. And im leaveing the kit on it just want to do the body work and get a different bonnet

Fred Elliot, i say Fred Elliot! Mawbster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the big cheese View Post
    I will have to help coolj out here, that punto has had lots spent.
    poroxide forge pistons & rings and crank very costly, Kent high lift cam, light weight flywheel, garret upgrade turbo, seb0 ,fmic cw 52mm hose, fpr all done on a nice new engine.there is more but can't be bothered to type the bay in fair is dirty as the owner of that punto works every hour so rather than get out a tooth brush on a Monday morning he had a lay In, I think it would look nice with a combat kit as I like kits on punto be diff is the way forward
    seb 0 with those mods - :-{

really????

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast