Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: What next?

Punto know it all

What next?

Peel P50

Does your heart lay in any country or brand?
    Can we not keep you in the Italian stable with the likes of GTV, Coupe, Alfas and their V6 motors, Delta?

Punto Enthusiast
    it wouldnt surprise me that he can get insured although that is very cheap.

Its normally only the very affluent person who can afford a car like that and run it.

Therefore insurance companies wont view it as such as high risk as the type of person who has a car like that will look after it and is not normally the type of driver who takes risks and drives around like a lunatic.

Punto Lover
    I'm 21 and the Punto GT is the best all round car for cash imo, starlets are good but common where i'm from.

I'd be looking at Pulsar's, type r, clio sport, Clio williams, ibiza cupra, celica gt4, audi s3, mk1 focus rs???

Quote Originally Posted by SeanGT View Post
    I'm 21 and the Punto GT is the best all round car for cash imo, starlets are good but common where i'm from.

I'd be looking at Pulsar's, type r, clio sport, Clio williams, ibiza cupra, celica gt4, audi s3, mk1 focus rs???
    Every car there is common round here

Punto know it all
    Same here Liking the idea of a 200 most atm, can get a quote for 2k on comparison sites which is pretty reasonable considering i'm 20,should hopefully be less through sky or flux etc.

id get a bmw e46 (well obviously cos thats what i bought )

but they are much better car than what most people have mentioned here, 200sx... have you ever driven or been in one, they are crap, yes they may be tuned well, but in standard form, they are shite.

the bm is a class ahead than nearly every other car mentioned here, and still pretty quick, people at work always went on about them like they were something else, its not until i bought one i can see why

only other car i would like is an evo, but at 20, no chance yet

Punto know it all
    get an astra gsi.... spend a couple grand and u can easily get 350bhp out of it with ease... my m8s gsi is 550bhp... cost him 10,000 to build tho

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyboy View Post
    get an astra gsi.... spend a couple grand and u can easily get 350bhp out of it with ease... my m8s gsi is 550bhp... cost him 10,000 to build tho
    it cost 3k to get just under 300bhp thats the max you can get on stock internals
    mate spend 9k on his astra vxr and only has 387bhp,

unless he built it himself, think you need to double the 10k if a vauxhall tunner did it

Punto know it all
    3 grand to get 300bhp?..... no way :P thats way to much.£1000 max if u no the right people.. yh my m8s spent 10,000 on his and runs a gt3076r and is touching 550bhp

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    RS6 as in 5litre twin TURBZ V10??

If they start at £12k i may have a look lol!!!
    Nah, a 54 plate 4.2ltr V8 Twin Turbine!!

You'll pay £12k for a saloon type. The one I'm doing was recently valued at between £16-17k, it's an estate aswell - big car!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast