Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Dr evil elbow

Punto know it all
    ok.....

Punto Lover
    I was scammed here with 250 GBP way back.... I only knew that I could of got a refund via my bank after it was to late.. So please note that if you did not send it as a gift you can claim your money back by instructing your bank in doing a charge back on your visa...

Again I prefer paying paypal charges on lump sums then sending it as a gift and getting screwed over on a couple of quid charges

Hope this helps....

Punto Lover
    no point in doing it through paypal, when i made a claim all they said was "we have put this in your favour, but can not refund your money, unless funds become avalible in there account at a later date" never heard from paypal again

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboPilot View Post
    I was scammed here with 250 GBP way back.... I only knew that I could of got a refund via my bank after it was to late.. So please note that if you did not send it as a gift you can claim your money back by instructing your bank in doing a charge back on your visa...

Again I prefer paying paypal charges on lump sums then sending it as a gift and getting screwed over on a couple of quid charges

Hope this helps....
    You're only supposed to file a chargeback if its a fraudulent transaction, i.e done without your permission/unknown to you

Quote Originally Posted by alexgt View Post
    no point in doing it through paypal, when i made a claim all they said was "we have put this in your favour, but can not refund your money, unless funds become avalible in there account at a later date" never heard from paypal again
    This is true but if they are a verified paypal and use bank funding or a credit card as way of payment then it can be collected back. I was refunded £280 by paypal when the seller kept fobbing me off after i paid for my goods and didn't recieve them

Banned
    andy just to let you know the hose turned up this mornin cheers pal!

Punto know it all
    Ahhh thats good Sean! Im glad you can get your car sorted now! Fits ok i take it yea?

if u check paypal the item is sent with track and trace wich you should have all the details i was away for a long weekend away and with the weather deliveries areon hold or slightly delayed. but check your mail if you dnt want the item i will fully refund you the payment wich i also told you in a email via paypal but i have had no reply from you. i have mailed you on numerous ocassions and havent recieved 1 single reply. but anyway you prob have the item now and i will send you yet another mail containing the track and trace number via royal mail

Punto know it all
    if he dont want it... i want dibs lol

lol well the refund is there, it will be refunded tonight if he prefers but funds will be held by paypal untill i receive the item back

or he can keep the item he has the track n trace number

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast