Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Dr evil elbow

Punto Lover
    I'd assume he's recieved the item as if he didn't he'd be on here complaining surely? As it's been about 5 days since he said he'll check with neighbours

Either that or his internet is down lol.

thats what im thinking too

Punto know it all
    Fairplay, you have got a cheek.

I actually cant believe how ridiculous this has gotten now. From the start of you saying i blacklisted your name, saying i posted up edited emails and saying am i on prescribed medication, and get you now, scrape that barrel!!!!!!!!!!

I havent had any internet for weeks, additional to the fact i have a lot more going on in my life to sit worrying day in day out about something i paid for god knows how many weeks ago, then with it being xmas, and then all that terrible awful snow that stopped you getting to the post office (allegedly), the girlfriends car also got written off so ive had to rely on the punto so it wasnt like i could of even fitted it had it turned up before xmas. I've now resorted to modifying/BODGING or whatever you want to call it a standard elbow to fit because im not putting the car on hold any longer

I checked the paypal history before i got on here, youve appealed it for the second time!!!!! What part of "i havent got it", isn't quite clear here?! So, to get this straight, you think mr posty has let me stand there, and sign for a parcel, for myself, with a different name and in the wrong box - LOL! LOL! LOL!

Im powerless to do anything in the paypal dispute anyway as far as i can see, chances are they will issue you the money back and if they do they do, as i said weeks ago its 90 quid, long gone i shant miss it, but im certainly not handing it back on a plate.

I certainly will be no stranger around this place because ive got nothing to hide.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by GTjosieGT View Post
    and again m8 no reply plus u get refunded via paypal and you called me the scammer ...? well i can assure you its not the end of the matter as i do have you home addy and it wont cost much in fuel to pay you a little visit , if you think you are ripping me of you have another thing coming lol silly ****er you must be stoopid, look forward to seeing you on my visit if you dont get this resolved ASAP
    Oh right, so, if you threaten someone in this forum, thats all ok, but you start using the words decat, MOT & emissions and your posts get deleted pretty rapid with a lovely little PM advising you of it.

EDIT also just noticed you're taken the trouble to start a new thread, and by the looks of it you posted my name and address up again!

And if you're guna go and pay someone a visit, you definitely dont broadcast it on the internet! Leaving yourself wide open!

Punto know it all
    I suggest sorting this through the admin.
    Not nice pointing the finger when it's obviously been dropped at the wrong address.

Too much to read in here to get the story. If each party feels hard done by please PM me and I will try and sort it out.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910