Thread: Section rules.

Section rules.

Please keep this section for cleaning and detailing only.

It has been created so you can put pictures of your cleaned/detailed cars in. Not just Punto's, any car you want.
    Also if you have any questions about techniques, cleaning products, car care etc...

Please don't put pictures in here that belong in the images section.
    Last edited by WilkyWay; 4th November 2010 at 13:47.

Hello all,

For those of you who don't know, I was asked by Wilkyway to help oversee this section of the forum. Just a quick note to say that I'll be keeping this section of the forum 'clean' (pun intended ) and tidy so that anyone visiting should be able to find what they are looking for.

I have been detailing at a professional level for over a year now, and run my own company part time. My overall experience in car care spans some 10 years in total, working on anything from every day Ford's to Rolls-Royce and Bentley's.

If there's anything not covered in this section, please throw up a thread and myself and/or the many detailing enthusiasts of the forum will hopefully be able to help out. Equally, as the sectional moderator, if you have any thoughts or ideas of ways to improve this section, please do not hesitate to PM me.

Happy posting,
    Matt.