Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Breaking Punto GT3, plus loads of goodies.

Brummy bummer

Breaking Punto GT3, plus loads of goodies.

New prices, bargain basement, collection only and only up until the 4th of Jan as I have to go back to Gloucester then. After that everything will go back up for sale under normal circumstances and normal prices as I don't need the money, just do not need the hassle at this moment in time.

IHI VL7 - Excellent condition, zero play in shaft, definately been changed or reconditioned during the life of the car. Pulls hard and holds boost well. Adi didn't think it was on the standard turbo during Le Mans

£80 collected

Gearbox - Very good condition. No crunches or problems getting into gear.

£40 collected

Compomotive MO5 alloy wheels - 15"x7 100x4pcd recently refurbished and powdercoated in white. Have four brand new Eagle F1 GSD3's on and are all balanced up ready to go. You will just need wobbly bolts and centre caps.

£500 collected

Mongoose Exhaust and Scorpion decat - Good condition, best off the shelf exhaust for the GT imo.

£60 collected

Wilwood 298mm Brake setup - Full front brake setup. Includes Wilwood calipers, aluminium top hats with new high tensile bolts, Wilwood rotors and fast road pads plus mounting brackets. The whole setup only has a few thousand miles on. I will also include two brand new HEL braided lines as seen in hte pictures.

£250 collected

GT3 ECU with Seb2 Chip - £40 collected

Brand New Fiat GT3 Rubstrips - Still in the packets. Set of four, one long and one short for each side. Brand new and cost a freaking fortune - £30 collected

81mm Wossner pistons - New, with rings, wrist pins and retainers £220 collected
    Last edited by MasterAuron; 15th February 2011 at 15:37.

Punto know it all
    Surly you could make more by putting it to near standard and selling whole?

How much for the strut brace Kyle?

Punto Lover
    how much for the bonnet? Is it in good condition?

Punto Lover
    Can I possible have the plastic black cover, the one that sits on top of the cam belt cover, and its covers the 2 wires. Hope you see what I mean lol, oh and the top bosst pipe

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by vern View Post
    How much for the strut brace Kyle?
    £60 delivered chief.

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by AlanGT3 View Post
    how much for the bonnet? Is it in good condition?
    It is in good condition but being fibreglass it's a bit ripply at the top. Could be sorted with a light skim of filler but I didn't want to had any weight, the ripples have never really bothered me. Has a small scrape from a stone by the looks of it about 10mm by 3mm. £140 collected or make me an offer around that.

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by sxh71 View Post
    Can I possible have the plastic black cover, the one that sits on top of the cam belt cover, and its covers the 2 wires. Hope you see what I mean lol, oh and the top bosst pipe
    Don't know about the plastic cover, should go with the engine really.

Otherwise, £15 delivered for the top boost hose.

Punto know it all
    sacrilege kyle! you aint had her that long mate and i seem to recall my main selling point when you bought her was the fact that (apart from the drivers wing) the body was in great condition including underneath!

i agree, surely spending a few hours sticking her back to standard will keep this GT on the road for a few more years.......

S Reg too one of the last....

Brummy bummer
    I know I know, but that means finding all the standard bits and pieces then yet more pissing around putting it back to standard. If I wanted to carry on fiddling with Fiats I wouldn't be selling up! Stripping the Coupe stressed me out big time.

Picked a mate up from down your way Friday night and saw the GT parked up, looked awesome.

Page 1 of 16 12345611 ... LastLast