Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: tubular manifold

It only takes one and a herd of sheep follow. I would say 90% don't know what a good manifold is to be fair. From an Ebay ad you cannot tell anything.

And Adrian, its 32mm like I said in my first post

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans View Post
    It only takes one and a herd of sheep follow.

And Adrian, its 32mm like I said in my first post
    frigging lol that cracked me up you do love your potr iteams are you gollum from lord of the rings? "my precious"

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    No as far as I'm aware he isn't making any for sale but if he did I'd have one for sure

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by matts.gt1 View Post
    end of the day i shall be looking a buying a tubular manifold some time with in the next 3-4weeks, however and no disrespect to u sir hans but iv heard nothing but bad comments threads/posts ect about the potr manifold as with the solid fabrications which after a long read through there thread is just the same as the potr one just a copy. i would rather pay a bit more for a decent manifold not one thats going to fall to bits in minutes
    what bad things have been said about the solid fab 1 there was only 1 made and that was for doddy the quailty from what i remember was very good they used the potr for the lengths etc and redesigned the collector where they all join up for the turbo (the main floor of the potr one form what i have read)
    Last edited by shorty2289; 18th September 2010 at 17:32.

This is the problem One bad word and you'd believe the 100 Solid Fabs one had been sold that were all rubbish. Which is probably what floats around about all POTR ones. Funny thing is, the ones you see in Italy are all made by the same company and distributed by different outlets. The protoxide manifold is the same as the POTR one for example.

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2289 View Post
    what bad thing have been said abot the solid fab 1 there was only 1 made and that was for doddy the quailty from what i remember was very good they used teh potr for the lengths etc and redesigned the collector when they all join for teh turbo (the main floor of the potr one form what i have read)
    humm.. must have misread the solid fabs thread, to be honest there are 2 that stand out at the minute and thats the one on ebay and the protoxideit one(not the side mount one tho)

so heres the list of tubulars for the gt

.potr
    .solid fabrications
    .protoxideit
    .tig-art

i bet pete would charge a fair bit to make a manifold. has he ever made one for anyone here?

Punto know it all
    humm.. must have misread the solid fabs thread, to be honest there are 2 that stand out at the minute and thats the one on ebay and the protoxideit one(not the side mount one tho)

so heres the list of tubulars for the gt

.potr
    .solid fabrications
    .protoxideit
    .tig-art

i bet pete would charge a fair bit to make a manifold. has he ever made one for anyone here?
    yes i had his old non equal length std fitment one breifly

the protooxide 1 is the same as teh potr one so hans has just said so if u dont like the potr one ur not gonna like that either im gonna give solid fab a ring during the week see if they will make another and how much

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty2289 View Post
    yes i had his old non equal length std fitment one breifly

the protooxide 1 is the same as teh potr one so hans has just said so if u dont like the potr one ur not gonna like that either im gonna give solid fab a ring during the week see if they will make another and how much
    i never said i dont like or was not interested in getting a potr one its just that every time a post/thread comes up about manifolds potr ones always seem to get slatted, so whats the solid fabs and potr tube id 32mm?

Punto Lover
    just out of curiosity what difference does it make if the tube are not egual in length?

Punto know it all
    just out of curiosity shag my bum.com
    wtf lol

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast