Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK1 GT White L reg

Punto Enthusiast

MK1 GT White L reg

Im Selling my white L Reg GT1 101000miles because I haven't got the time or money to spend on it anymore.
    I recently Put in a new engine from another GT1 which had 73000 on the clock It Pulls and runs really well until I fitted a new lambda sensor Its had a bit of work done, new IHI turbo which has done less than 10000 miles, new radiator, battery, rear radius arm, rear wheel bearing.

Its lowered 60mm all round on gmax shocks and springs, Fast Road Clutch Fitted Less than 100 Miles Ago, s/s exhaust system. Grooved Discs on the front. Its got a SEB0 chip and brand new HKS sequential D/valve.

The Interior is fairly clean ( only a few tiny hot rocks holes from previous owner. The body work is far from perfect, but there are no major dents or anything, just a few niggly bits.

The Previous owner replaced the front arches, bonnet and bumper and had them sprayed a slightly different colour white. A little rust on the boot lid (I have a spare which is mint but just needs to be painted.)

The central Locking and alarm have been disabled because a previous owner lost the master key. The car starts and runs and still pulls really really well. but unfortunately stalls on idle sometimes which im pretty sure is due to the lambda sensor. Ill trying and getting it running properly in the next few days.
    Im Looking for £800 cos the car owes a quite a bit. But I need it gone ASAP. Just run out of Tax and MOT This month unfortunately.
    OPEN TO OFFERS.

PM for any more details

Punto Enthusiast
    Open to any offers as I just need it gone.

Probably best of selling in bits mate. Alloys and interior will fetch a bit. Then find some one thats looking to for a conversion engine and brake-wise.

Punto Enthusiast
    I did think about that but I'm not sure how quickly I'll be able to shift the bits...

List all the parts, prices, then dedicate a weekend to dismantling it. Have you got a shed or outdoor storage to keep it in?

Punto Enthusiast
    Yeh I do, I'll see what kind of offers I get then I'll decide if I'll break it or not.

Punto Lover
    Mate, I'm pretty sure gt1s don't come with a master key and that they do not even have a chip in them, and I had keys cut for my car and they start it fine :4,

Punto Lover
    that will sell whole, if i had the space i would buy it good luck mate

Punto Enthusiast
    im just going by what i have been told, there was a problem with the immobiliser so it was disabled which also disabled the central locking.

Punto know it all
    gt1's dont have an imobiliser ut they do require te alarm box to start

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast