Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lakeside tommorow??

Punto Lover
    Black mk1 punto on 17's Probaly wont be back up there till i got ma seb setup. cant have frenchies beating me again!! or just go by myself so i aint 3 up!! Anyone see the red fiat coupe?? Flew past me on the strip, no engine noise just pure turbo whistle!

Punto Lover
    Oh and did anyone see the 5 door mk1 in tescos with the mad body kit lol

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    Black mk1 punto on 17's Probaly wont be back up there till i got ma seb setup. cant have frenchies beating me again!! or just go by myself so i aint 3 up!! Anyone see the red fiat coupe?? Flew past me on the strip, no engine noise just pure turbo whistle!
    were is the strip bit mate

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Sounds like was busy last night, I'd try and calm it a bit up there mate, the police are getting really hot up there due to be a few accidents and fatalities with racing.

I like having a tear up but as soon ad it gets busy I just park up, there are a lot of unmarked police cars up there focusing on racers. I was up there once in my 200 and was with dan when he had his White 200, also his friend in an s3. We was doing well over a tonne and the s3 trying to keep up with us, anyway 5 series comes up the side, blue lights, me and dan nail it and shoot down the a13. His mate stopped, asked if he knew us to which he said no. He then got 6 points and the seized his car and crushed it. Since then, I've classed as a lucky escape and mostly prefer to watch from side if the road. Just bit if friendly advice.

Told ya seb2 is a massive improvement over standard, I'll take you out in it, so you get a proper feel for it
    Last edited by Todd; 5th September 2010 at 16:39.

Punto know it all
    Fair enough todd... Yh don't bother with exel anymore... We went last night and got turned away b4 we even parked and was told if we catch u here agen we will seize the car and crush it

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    It's not just excel tho mate, there was a crash with fatalities at lakeside couple of months ago. The police are so hot on it, it's just not worth the risk IMO. Not saying I drive like a saint, cos everyone that knows me knows that I have club feet, and drive my car hard, but time and a place.

Punto know it all
    That's true m8 and yeah I herd about that crash m8 the two blokes died in fact that's only the second time I've been there since then m8

Punto Lover
    I know what ya mean todd gotta be so careful. I probaly raced up and down twice then watched the rest. dont like giving it to much in the punto anyway. Good all on the club foot i noticed that when following you haha. Have to let us kno next time your going lakeside, if you got a spare seat ill leave my (slow) punto at home haha

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123