Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lakeside tommorow??

Punto know it all
    best part of the night shitty scooters doing weelies lamo

Punto know it all
    i might join aswel if im allowed :P

Punto Lover
    were the hell was you all last night???? lol didnt see one gt up lakeside. I saw all them peds. Like 30 of them together all night. Was running up and down the strip a few times with a few hot 106 gti's/rallyes and black zetec s. I was 3 up and the old girl held her own!! After seeing todds go yesterday i need that seb setup!!

Punto know it all
    i was there in an astra with a few more astras a golf a corsa 2 r5s corsa artic.i saw 1 blue punto gt cruise by where we wer sitting.. with big wheels on it

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    were the hell was you all last night???? lol didnt see one gt up lakeside. I saw all them peds. Like 30 of them together all night. Was running up and down the strip a few times with a few hot 106 gti's/rallyes and black zetec s. I was 3 up and the old girl held her own!! After seeing todds go yesterday i need that seb setup!!
    yer i was there too back off the tesco car park smashed my flexi pipe and sump on them dreaded speed bump at tecsos

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleyboy View Post
    i was there in an astra with a few more astras a golf a corsa 2 r5s corsa artic.i saw 1 blue punto gt cruise by where we wer sitting.. with big wheels on it
    yer that was mine blue with morrettes
    was you with that white r5 i was next to the skylines did you hear my car bottom out as i hit the speed hump

Punto Lover
    I must have just ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong times lol. The amount of times i went back and fourth between mcds and tesco.
    Bradley was you in a vxr?? Pretty sure i see you lot buzing up and down the strip. I was parked just on the entrance onto the main strip. I need to F*** these 17's off pretty quick or get a new suspension kit to stiffen her up a lil i thought i was gonna rip a wheel off coming full chat onto the strip. These puntos bloody skip about on the bumps a bit haha

Punto know it all
    Yh m8 there was 2 red astra gsi's 2 arden blue gsi's an astra vxr yh a white r5 a silver golf black corsa black astra sri turbo 2 white focus st's white corsa artic
    yh I saw your car was extremly low lol when u next up there

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by fletch View Post
    I must have just ended up being in the wrong place at the wrong times lol. The amount of times i went back and fourth between mcds and tesco.
    Bradley was you in a vxr?? Pretty sure i see you lot buzing up and down the strip. I was parked just on the entrance onto the main strip. I need to F*** these 17's off pretty quick or get a new suspension kit to stiffen her up a lil i thought i was gonna rip a wheel off coming full chat onto the strip. These puntos bloody skip about on the bumps a bit haha
    what cars were u all in as i only see 2 mk2 puntos

Punto know it all
    I was In a black corsa m8

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast