Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: just so you know.....

its interesting to see that the other traders dont have many updates on the site apart from insurance, opie oils and hans.....

i bet that attracts 'loads' of new traders.....

I dont no Tony as some of us are trying to help the place turn over a new leaf.

Chris has little relevance more so now Wilky will be sorting out all the money side of things. I dont mention Wilky either.

FWIW, there are a dozen emails from the last couple of weeks offering money to the club to advertise, so i dont need to sell anything.

I can totally appreciate where your coming from, but from a mature bloke id of thought you could over look your dislike for an individual. To think of the many thousands you have made back on this place in the last decade, just so new people not in the know dont assume you put money in for no gain...

If there is no give from you then there is no give i guess. It will be a shame to loose your banner at least you can revel in years of free advertising.

I'm quite sure people who know me will know I'm not interested in the money side, I do what I do for the passion of car development and design, if I was just in it for the money I certainly wouldn't spend the hours I do in the development bay!! I, as you know, used to be a mod, I used to spend hours helping with members projects, threads and answering questions, but that changed when chris got high and mighty, read up on Hitler and thought it was a good idea...

I still helped members and carried on developing parts for the Punto for several years, but to be fair, there is no point putting time and effort into a club where the main 'dictator' is such a fool, only interested in his own little world and shows no interest in the bigger picture.

I am still on many forums, and I still help many Punto owners, just not through this club or site, there is clearly a reason, and its not just me that feels this way.

I cannot see why you have decided to waste your time trying to help, unless you are simply a temporary bung in an already sinking ship, but I thought you where a better person than that?

chris is the iceberg and this club is the titanic, once they met, there was only one result.

Im not alligned with Chris for the record. Im doing this as its worth the short amount of time it takes me to help this place.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Ive arranged 4 new discounts and 2 banner sales this week alone Deborah
    Good man. Has Wilky got control of the accounts yet? I'd hate to think that some of the revenue from the sale of said advertising space was being syphoned off

Not yet. Still waiting for Chris to come online and push some buttons...

Quote Originally Posted by WilkyWay View Post
    Not yet. Still waiting for Chris to come online and push some buttons...
    lmao, i would suggest that you get on with your life, that could be a very long wait....

Well let's hope that something does happen or I, like has been said many times recently, fear that it will be the beggining of the end.

Punto know it all
    A few years ago it was deemed that the current owners of the fourm had lost thier way and regrettably they chose to walk away. it was the right time

they handed the reigns over to Chris and it looks like his time is up too. its just wether he's man enough to walk away without covering the place in petrol and throwing a match.

mook

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by Mookistar View Post
    A few years ago it was deemed that the current owners of the fourm had lost thier way and regrettably they chose to walk away. it was the right time

they handed the reigns over to Chris and it looks like his time is up too. its just wether he's man enough to walk away without covering the place in petrol and throwing a match.

mook
    Mike this has been said countless times over the last month 6 weeks, and even further back, surley chris can see for the better of the 'club' to hand it over to people who have more time and who want to make more effort.

Personally i feel with the knowledge and experience that some guys have, the club could become very popular again.

In my eyes i think we should have (a long the lines of) Wilkey, Superman, Hands, Debo, Body stylist and a few others heading up the forum, all in joint capacity of some kind or another, because lets be fair even tho some dont have puntos anymore, they have/we the older members have stuck around after moving on to give input and passion into the club....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast