Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: just so you know.....

just so you know.....

im happy to show why my banner will be removed shortly - my PM.....

Quote Originally Posted by Superman
    Hi Tony.

Chris has asked me once again to sort out discounts and what not so here i am...

tel chris to get off his ignorant arse and sort something for himself for once...

Chris says the club hasnt recieved any money from ABS for a while for the banner on the home page etc...

and chris NEVER WILL receive anything from ABS, and neither will puntosports while chris has anything to do with it...

Im trying to get Chris to increase the size of the banner to make it more appealing.

size isnt the problem, chris is the problem....

I've put it to other companys that a banner will be £100 for 12 months, do you want to continue advertising with PSC?

No, not in the current situation, see above...

Also, have you got any juicy offers you can throw out there to bring ABS to the notice of the new breed that have taken over PSC?

I have loads of things I can offer to PSC, and would do some great deals, but as per previous responces, someone needs removing before any deals return...

Cheers,

Daniel

I think that just about clears that up

im sure people who want anything know where to come, and how to get discounts

Punto Sports Club Member
    So what are you trying to say?

Punto know it all
    What's your beef with chris?

Punto know it all
    The above is a general question, I'm not protecting him. I want to know, lol.

While i laugh at what Rich put i dont find it too funny Tony.

You're making a swipe at everyone with that kind of response. I think I was upfront and honest and its called a private message for a reason.

Its a shame you feel like you do and i know the history of why you do but that should be between you and Chris.

At least I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    While i laugh at what Rich put i dont find it too funny Tony.

You're making a swipe at everyone with that kind of response. I think I was upfront and honest and its called a private message for a reason.

Its a shame you feel like you do and i know the history of why you do but that should be between you and Chris.

At least I tried.
    Yes you tried, as have your predecessors, unfortunately the spineless, bullshitting, twat doesn't do anything constructive for the forum/club and worse still actively tries to crucify anything good that could be brought to this place, so until the infection is cleared the decay wont heal...

I only posted my reply on here so member can see a traders view. And not just any trader, a trader that used to spend thousands of £££ a year developing products that members on here wanted and couldnt get anywhere.

this place will never go anywhere if views are kept behind closed doors or in private places, however I feel that this is long overdue and quite possibly to far gone to salvage

I appreciate you dont find it funny, It isnt funny how chris runs (i find that so hard to type as clearly he doesnt run anything, perhaps 'ruins' is better) this place, however, thats the situtation that you find your self in, and fair play for trying, but i think you will find that in a year from now the cituation will be the same, but with even less of a forum....

Tony, you should be applauded for your honesty. There haven't been any decent traders discounts or forum sponsors on here for a long time from what I can gather. Some join up, pay their money, get nothing in return and then just seemingly vanish. So bravo for making the time to voice your opinion.

I know Dan, that you will try and sort some new deals and I hope you do, I just hope that this isn't a regular occurance from the traders, or we'll end up without a site/club worth having.

Ive arranged 4 new discounts and 2 banner sales this week alone Deborah

Punto Sports Club Member dru1989's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Tony, you should be applauded for your honesty. There haven't been any decent traders discounts or forum sponsors on here for a long time from what I can gather. Some join up, pay their money, get nothing in return and then just seemingly vanish. So bravo for making the time to voice your opinion.

I know Dan, that you will try and sort some new deals and I hope you do, I just hope that this isn't a regular occurance from the traders, or we'll end up without a site/club worth having.
    agreed thought something else was up when tony cancelled the x-mas grotto but kept it on his site.

Dan, do you mention the owner when you 'sell' the site?
    Last edited by Body Stylist; 12th August 2010 at 16:42.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast