Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lakeside and southend!

Punto Lover

Lakeside and southend!

Didnt know if anyone would be up lakeside or southend this saturday?? apparantly there is a big meet up southend aswell. Ill be up lakeside around half 10 in my punto (standard. Nice flutter of the dump valve 17inch wheels)

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    I'm usually there any chance I get, but think have guests this w/end

Punto Lover
    This would be the first chance iv got to go in the punto. were abouts in dartford are you? probaly seen your 200 about

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    I'm off to Devon this w/e, sorry.

Not likely, it's been off the road since October lol. I live in west dartford tho, up by the girls grammar school

My mate has a bayside blue 200 and lives in welling, full bodykit on it. I'm driving around in a mint gt now

Punto Lover
    Funny enough thats the one im thinking off lol. Do you know a bloke in welling aswell who used to have a white 200?? Hes friends with the bloke who owns that blue one i think cause iv seen him in the car with him, hes got a starlet aswell but drives around in a tasty black 5 series now. Have to give me a shout when your out and about in your gt, would be nice to see a mint one. in the process of saving to have mine put into the body shop then full respray.

Yeah that's dan who has the Beemer and Paul who has the blue one, 2 of my best mates. They're the reasons I bought my 200 lol. Paul is a member on here, used to have a sunning gt3. Yeah no worried mate, I'm always floating about somewhere in the .

Dan's Beemer is awesome- 4.4 v8

Punto Lover
    Yah i know of dan through I think its andy whos just down the road from him. used to have a 2.0 306 gti. Gold one. That 200 is a mental looking car. Dans was a lovely example example aswell. Didnt relise that beamer had a lump like that in!! Im literally just down the road from dan on the next road. first house. If your going lakeside this sat drop me a pm ill meet ya down there somewere. Will be with a stupid imprezza (capable of 625bhp but runnin on low boost atm. Still 400+ lol)

change of plan, i'll be down there tonight, be with a white r33 gtr and later in the evening a clio 172

Only see 2 other gt's down there on Saturday night, one was Jesse, other was a yellow one with girl driving. Anyone from here?

Was very busy night, the max power photographer took a few pics ofnmy best buds gtr, Christ that car gets a lot of attention when we're out, bastard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast