The staff of PSC have been discussing the recent thoughts and opinions of the members and have elected to make some changes to the running of the Club.

As you know, back in 2005 I volunteered to take over the running of the website and forum after Heather decided to step down. Another member volunteered to take control of the Club aspect of PSC. Since then, this duty has been passed to 3 different members and over this time problems arose with sending membership packs to new members. This developed into a huge back log of membership packs that were not sent.

About a year ago I finally received all of the Club information and started to run the Club as well as the website. I managed to get a small number of packs sent out to those members still waiting, but in recent months I have been unable to continue doing this due to personal and professional reasons.

In light of this and for the best of the Club, I will no longer be responsible for the sending of membership packs and other Club related tasks however I will remain in overall control of PSC.

Si (WilkyWay) has kindly offered to step into this position and will be taking control of the day to day running of the Club - I'm sure you will agree this is a huge step forward and will be of great benefit to the Club.

Because of Si's kind gesture, his previous position of sorting out Club discounts and dealing with the sites traders requires someone else to take control of. Dan (Superman) has kindly accepted our offer of taking up this role. Dan did this role for us previously and did a great job of finding discounts for the Club members so we are confident he will do a fantastic job for us once again.

The Club staff are also in the process of discussing candidates for potential moderator positions to plug the gap in our day time team to ensure smooth running of the forum.

I hope you will all agree that these decisions are for the good of the Club and you will welcome and help Si, Dan and the other members of the team as much as possible.

Thanks.

Chris