Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: So I guess Puntoboy doesn't want this site anymore?

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Site OWNER even...

That fcking rule about editing posts for £10 would be the first thing I got rid of!!
    Good shout! I think every user that be able to do that.

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by seaneyb View Post
    any moderators know the admin details? i'll use my haxZ0r skilzzz like a pirate to hijack this ship!
    Not really hacking if you know the log ins :P

Quote Originally Posted by Debo View Post
    Site OWNER even...

That fcking rule about editing posts for £10 would be the first thing I got rid of!!

That's the reason I refused to pay the membership, I thought it was so petty havinng to pay to edit posts and have a sig.

Debrah is a top bloke, however im not sure he'd make best head of government, i dont know who would. Need a board of people so no one person influences every decision.

Lots of people including myself have been fleeting over the years, tbh its usually been because of a ban or some other discretion though

I always offered to help do things, even help sort membership packs out but straight up declined, i sorted out dozens of discounts and offers for the club members and users alike and then he just gave that responsibility to Jonny who didnt do much, i couldnt sort any merchandise out becuase when it came to paying for it, i couldnt get any money out of him so he sacked me off that too. Then he got rid of me altogether in '08 because of a personal spat.

Punto Lover
    perhaps a democratic vote of some sort?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans View Post
    Just a thought as his account hasn't been signed into since 23 days; though I'm sure he's reading the forum on one of his other accounts. The question is why?

He said he's too busy but clearly is more active on facebook, and that takes time to post everyday/read/catch up on. I would assume from this that he doesn't want to do anything with this site anymore.

Shouldn't it be handed over to new people. Maybe then perhaps it could be transformed into a more 21st century design?
    I'm sorry you missed me so much. But you are sadly mistaken about me using another account. I simply haven't logged on for that amount of time.

I'm sorry I've not been around, an unusual amount of being busy recently but that is coming to an end - although I'm on a training course next week so I might not be able to get online again until the following week.

I'm having to move house again in August so I might also not be around then but I will be around a lot more than I have been recently.

So I'm afraid I won't be handing this place over to anyone else. I haven't read the rest of this thread - and don't intend to - I don't have to explain myself any more than I already have.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123