Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819

Thread: Are you getting old???

I'm only on my phone so will keep it brief!!

It's funny how me and Wilky have a really good rapore! However I do with loads of people, Debo, Tom aswell as endless other users from the UK and worldwide.

I always have alot to say and unlike alot probably think I don't troll PSC 24/7 I'll mash in more thorough response in the morning when I'm not mashed off my tits on red!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hans View Post
    Where?
    Announcements section.

Sorry i was totally munted lastnight typing dogshit into my phone

I totally missed that announcments bit yesturday, stupid new posts search!

I think this will be a huge step in the right direction. Wilky is taking on some massive outlay and responibility, he only works half days though so has plenty of time to apply himself

Lots more needs to be done and hopefully the ball is truely rolling and PSC can make that turn around it could do with.

Quote Originally Posted by CaL View Post
    I think Cat was a member?

Like I said, I always refused to pay because I thought it was so damn petty making me pay to edit posts, have a signature and post more than 20 times a day. If they weren't in place I would have happily paid - I've supported plenty of forums I enjoy.

I assume your forum is still running Dan, which is seemingly what several unaware people on here want - why not just invite them to that
    I love how you defended Cat there, i understand your justification totally though. I think a changes for the users should be considered and ill bring them up.

The forum is fine, its not an alternative to PSC though and never will be.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819