I am selling my Panasonic DVD DMR-EZ27

It has been used once! yes once! I just really dont use it. Its been sat in my bedroom tv unit for ages.

Info from a site...

* Pros Great picture performance. Simple, logical menu system. Impressive DVD playback
* Cons No HD, but at £200 that’s not much of a problem

Looks don’t always pass down the generations. You just have to call up a mental picture of spud-alike Harry Redknapp standing next to his ‘Spice Boy’ son, Jamie, to know how true that is.

Thankfully, Panasonic’s latest DVD recorder follows the Redknapp tradition and is a distinct aesthetic improvement over its forebears. The affordable DMR-EZ27 is by no means pretty, but the moody black styling telegraphs this player’s serious credentials.

Simple but clever
Unlike its more ambitious siblings, the EZ27 doesn’t have a hard-drive, deciding instead to record to DVD. It does, though, sport a Freeview tuner, and boasts a number of improvements over previous generations of Panasonic players.

It’s a very well built and the remote’s improved too, with the logical button arrangement helping you to whiz through Panasonic’s simple menu system. This means quick, one-press access to important features like the Electronic Programme Guide.

Things get even simpler if you’re lucky enough to own one of Panasonic’s many fine sets. Viera Link allows you to link TV and recording functions and access everything you need through one remote.

Feature rich
And if all that wasn’t impressive enough for a list price of £200, upscaling all the way up to the heady heights of 1080p, HDMI connectivity and an inbuilt Freeview tuner is almost more than we deserve.

Asking £120 ono

Thanks