Thread: Ford Pumas

Puntonorthwales

Ford Pumas

I like these, what is everyone elses opinion of them?

(Obviously a females car before anyone starts calling me a faggot hairdresser etc)

Punto know it all
    Look in desperate need of lowering as sat on stilts, handle excellently (fiesta chassis and dash), look quite good, nippy if you get the 1.7, big boot, good options, can't see out of rear window, i like, but wouldn't own due to being kinda girly. unless you get the racing version.

Withnail
    Cant stand them. They all deserve to be set on fire.

Punto Lover
    Pretty much faultless cars aren't they??

Seems very expensive for what they are though. You wouldn't pay loads for a Fiesta so why pay so much for one with a tarted up body??

Punto Sports Club Member xploitGT's Avatar
    too slow
    XploitGT

Puntogt2b
    i have a weak spot for the 'racing' puma, and ive heard the cossie engine goes in nicely, but the normal ones are a bit girly.

Punto Lover
    If by saying 'the Cossie engine goes in nicely' you mean easily then i very much doubt it.

The engine bay is small and the cossie engine can't be mounted transversely.
    So you need rear drive and if it can be done to the Puma it can be done to the Fiesta.

I've seen one in CCC but it was a totally re engineered car.

Racing Puma is very good and expensive but the main body shell is normal Puma.

Puntogt2b
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy
    If by saying 'the Cossie engine goes in nicely' you mean easily then i very much doubt it.

The engine bay is small and the cossie engine can't be mounted transversely.
    So you need rear drive and if it can be done to the Puma it can be done to the Fiesta.

I've seen one in CCC but it was a totally re engineered car.

Racing Puma is very good and expensive but the main body shell is normal Puma.

No i didnt mean easily, i just meant it's been done, and that a cossie engined Puma would be fun. Thanks for the anal detail though

Punto know it all
    7 replies and not once has the correct answer been given, although i know its what you all meant.

see below

GHEY!!!!