Thread: 106 GTI Black

106 GTI Black

Time has come to sell my great GTI, 1998-R ive owned my Pug since 2004 and hasnt let me down in all the time ive owned her.

It only has 2 previous owners the chap before me was Peugeot mechanic so i knew this was a well looked after example after i had gone to view many worn out wrecks before finally landing this one.

Its has MOT until September 2010 and has covered only 94k so for a 12 year old car this is a low return, only really used to commute me to work and back the car hasnt been thrashed like so many others, i have an Evo 6 for weekend pleasure

Spec as follows, Black in colour and is a non sunroof model (i looked for ages for one, it looks better imo) the body work is in good condition for the year but please dont expect show room as it does have a few scratches and chips but polishes up a treat, theres a small patch of rust on the bonnet edge but this is easily rectified.

Ive fitted a Laguna Splitter fitted to the bumper, Lowered suspension, 17" alloys, Red Calipers, Smoked repeaters, Piper X induction kit, just recently had a brand new SST exhaust system fitted complete with de-cat pipe, this is fairly loud but i will include an additional Stainless steel system which is quieter so you can have a choice!

Interior is in great condition, ive added a momo boss and momo Race steering wheel, theres a Sony CD player with Alpine mids/tweeters upfront, an alpine amp driving 2 kenwood subs which is all included in the sale.

The car has the usual GTI refinements ie PAS,EL,RCL..............ect, recently had a new battery, oil and filter change, cambelt change 12/08.

Just to sum up this has been a very reliable car for me and will miss it when it goes, so please no time wasters, no PX's, scammers!

Car is based in East Sussex, 45 mins from M25

0787 9650019

£1495 ono

Last edited by Vern; 29th May 2010 at 20:10.

SOLD complete with swirls and indeed the over sized rims

This is the reason why the cars for sale was locked to replies for such a long time

If you do not have anything good to say, please keep your mouths shut. Remember the cars for sale here are someone's pride and joy and yes it may not be to your taste but I'm sure many of you wouldn't like it if someone made nasty comments about your own car if you were selling it.

Any more of this and I'll lock this section back up again.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake