Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1999 Punto GT3 - For sale / Testing water

Punto Enthusiast Martyn_Sporting's Avatar

1999 Punto GT3 - For sale / Testing water

1999 Fiat Punto GT3 in Black - 78k

Tax & Mot - 6 months

Dont really want to sell it if im honest, just need a car which I can use to go match fishing (car is to low to get down farm tracks to lakes etc)

Bad points - Rusting around the bonnet vent, few stone chips, Headunit screen has poor connection (sometimes no display - still plays cd's, mp3s etc fine)

Full spec list -

Engine and Transmission: Pipercross Vector Cone Air Filter, DE-Catted Powerflow Exhaust, POTR SEB2 EPROM, Manual Boost Controller, Polished Forge Motorsport Dump Valve, Chrome Boost Pipe, Magnecor 8.5mm Ignition Leads, Red Silicon Pipe work, Polished Oil Catch Tank & Breather Filter, Custom Strut Brace, INXX bonnet lifters, Spec-R Custom Battery Cover

Exterior : Full Abarth Bodykit including Front and Rear Bumpers, Skirts and Roof Spoiler, De-Badged and Smoothed Bonnet, De-Badged, De-Locked, De-Wipered and Smoothed Tailgate, Cadamuro Letterbox Vent, Morrette Headlight Conversion with Smoked Indicators, Smoked Rear Lights and Side Repeaters, Black Tinted Windows

Interior : Corbeau Forza Sport Bucket Seats, OMP 4 Point Harnesses, Stripped Out Rear Interior, Nomad Twin Pillar Pod, Nomad Boost Gauge, Nomad Oil Temperature Gauge, Abarth Mats, Custom Rear Floor

Wheels, Chassis and Brakes : 16 inch OZ Superturismo GT Wheels, Lowered On Avo Fast Road Suspension kit (springs and adjustable dampers) -55mm, Red Dot 20 Groove Brake Disks, Red Dot Fast Road Brake Pads

Ice : JVC-AVX2 Headunit, Kenwood 6.5’ Speakers in Custom Rear Door Cards, Kicker Components, 2 x 12’ Alpine 800w Type L Subs, Alpine Amp

Sale also includes orginal fiat headunit, standard front & rear lights & full standard interior (front & rear seats / seatbelts)

If I do sell the car, would much rather it be to a fellow punto enthusiast rather than some local boy racer, so its being advertised on here before anywhere else.

Would be looking for £2550

Any questions etc email me - martyn_sporting@hotmail.com

pics -

Last edited by Martyn_Sporting; 26th April 2010 at 22:01. Reason: removed dash screen, old spec list

Punto Enthusiast
    Within budget, not too sure about range though. I'm in Bristol where abouts are you?
    Oh and did it start life as a sporting? What does it say on the log book/V5 (don't know which one does what) but you know what I mean... And is it 78k on the engine or shell?

Punto Lover
    Lovely car just wish i had that sort of money

Quote Originally Posted by Philapino View Post
    Within budget, not too sure about range though. I'm in Bristol where abouts are you?
    Oh and did it start life as a sporting? What does it say on the log book/V5 (don't know which one does what) but you know what I mean... And is it 78k on the engine or shell?
    This car has always been a GT. Martyn just used to own a Sporting.

IIRC this car used to belong to an old skool user called GarvGT.
    1997 Fiat Punto GT Abarth - being restored
    2014 Jaguar XFR-S Sportbrake

Punto know it all
    Nice ride worth it IMO

Yeah the car is a genuien GT, with factory fitted abarth kit.

78k on the full car, engine and shell... has been maintained to the highest standard regardless of cost, and always run on optimax

Ive owned the car for 4 years, before that belonged to user saltyhair on this forum, and before that garvgt... its always been on this site, I want it to stay on here, dont want no local boy racer having it.

Im in Cambridgeshire (between cambridge and peterborough)

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Martyn_Sporting View Post
    always run on optimax
    Christ you've made that last tank last as they stopped making optimax months and months ago

Back on track, lovely car and worth every penny imo. Not many originals left in such mint condition.

GLWTS

Banned
    That is one clean punto if i was 2 years older i would have it but the insurance would kill me hope it goes to a good home good look with sale

Vpower, Super unleaded etc, all the same stuff.

Insurance wasnt to bad for me at 20, so always worth a try?

Also included in sale is the CAT (obiviously for MOT reasons) & forgot to mention car has huge service history, & I have changed the oil every 3500 miles since ive owned which is also all written down with dates n details etc

Punto Lover
    I can vouch for this car

If your thinking of buying a GT, buy this one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast