Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: yellow gt3 bug for sale

Punto Enthusiast
    also 2004 with 2k well it had 21000,on the engine when i bought it for 2200,and its now 2010 ok look no more argueing i only wnat to give it agood home like i say im too ill to work on it and its a bargain believe me its better than most gts i see for some one to work with cheers sorry for any rudeness ray.............pm for details or number

Quote Originally Posted by thebouncer View Post
    so whats correct mileage then thats the same clocks which been in since stuuyh sold the car if you want to help sell the car dont post what you dont know then ok or ask stuuyh to post himself
    I'm posting because you're lying about the mileage on your car! You're lucky I didnt delete your thread and tell you to find the proper mileage!!

It says you have full service histroy with it, maybe have a look and see what mileage the car was on when it had the new engine fitted and you'll be able to find out the actual mileage on the car?

It's the same clocks as when stu had them because he also had the new engine in!!

Punto Enthusiast
    listen as far as i have known thats the mileage not on the car no chassis had already done 80000,when engine was changed,dont why your being like this im trying to sell a bargain to someone and im not a liar,im not well and only stating what i can see and read ibought car with 21000,on clocks and at 80000 engine change any way car is a bargain hopefully ill live to sell it ok

Punto Lover
    If you do brake this i want dibs on the front bumper lol.

I'm not being like anything. You're the one being deceptive about the mileage on your car. Which is very illegal.

I'm letting a perspective buyer that the car has infact got 121,000 miles on. Not the 41 you said.

It changes peoples opinion on the car alot. £900 for a 41k car is a bargain. £900 for a 121k car isn't.

Punto know it all
    just reading the thread, knowing what Ray is like, i would say he is going on what he knows, maybe he needs to go through old MOTs etc, but i saw the car down southend and was in good condtion apart from the bonnet(which has since been repaired) and the car drove and sounded fine.

Ray, did you sort the apexi out in the end?

Punto Enthusiast
    yes sorted apexi, just needed setting up correctly,thanks tony how you been ,ive been quite ill so need a good home to look after the car cheap as posssible for the buyer,loads of spares and car looks better than when you last saw it ..lol

Punto Enthusiast
    Will be a gd buy for someone

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by thebouncer View Post
    yes sorted apexi, just needed setting up correctly,thanks tony how you been ,ive been quite ill so need a good home to look after the car cheap as posssible for the buyer,loads of spares and car looks better than when you last saw it ..lol
    I'm good mate, the car will be a very good buy for someone, Ray has had endless problems with the car(search and you will see) but has always tried to get the car sorted, i'd buy the car and break it if i had time and money. the interior alone is worth a fair bit

Punto Enthusiast
    Price now dropped to £800 need it gone ok

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast