Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: First North East Meet

Pickup
    yes steven, yes you are
    we need another meet soon, was very good the last one. all great guys (all 3 of us )

Devon
    well lets get one sorted then
    i'm interested in meeting up with you guys although you may have to drive slowly so my mighty sporting can keep up

M80ARM
    Post a time, date and Loc then and well get one sorted.

Stephen - Was down at the anison centre on Sunday 0 Pretty busy there - I am sure I see your car about 8:45ish with a few ppl in.

were you there??

I was in my mates MR2 and my other mate had his cooper S - Doing scary speeds down there but the Mini Cooper S still won - Damm there fast

Devon
    weeeeeellllllllll
    theres a guy at work just posted he's hosting a rolling road day for various nissan *coff* sports clubs and is asking if anyones interested in going (other marques etc), would you guys like me to find out details for a possible rolling road meet with these guys 8)

M80ARM
    Quote Originally Posted by Devon
    weeeeeellllllllll
    theres a guy at work just posted he's hosting a rolling road day for various nissan *coff* sports clubs and is asking if anyones interested in going (other marques etc), would you guys like me to find out details for a possible rolling road meet with these guys 8)
    Yeah mate, find out where and when

I would'nt mind out finding what mine's running at

Michael

Devon
    posted details
    pickups coming and nakajima plus me so thats 3 so far
    wait till those scooby boys see my 86 bhp power run
    they'll be shatting themselves

Any news on the next meet, sportings/gt's and my **** 55sx lol! Never even been in a gt before so someones gotta take me for a spin to see what all the fuss is about

Devon
    u not up for this rolling road day Baz?
    even if it dont go on the rollers

BobSmoke

Newbie in the NE

Hallo,

Okay, I thought I'd stick a post up as I've only recently got my Punto ('02 bog std 1.2) and I'm already wanting to tweak it up!

I live in Gateshead and would appreciate meeting up and having a craic with anyone who willing to share their knowledge...

Currently, I'm mostly interested in changing my interior/ICE. Later tho I want to do some work on the engine/suspension etc.

Thanx
    Bob

wozza1
    yeah im up 4 a meet. y not. cant make the rollin road day tho. any other dates tho....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast