Thread: 1998 turq gt3 for sale.

Punto Lover

1998 turq gt3 for sale.

selling this now as my red gt is back on the road,would love to have kept it but the missus don't like driving it,so unfortunately it has to go.well its a 1998 turquoise gt3 standard apart from the suspention looks a little lower to me and the psc sticker in the rear,come with 1 remote key,drives exelent no smoke on or off boost,i have used this for the last 6 months with no faults,it had no head on when i bought it so i fitted my spare and a genuine fiat gasket set,will come with 6 months mot and can tax it for 6 months too.got 83k on the clock and starts first turn of the key,a small dint/scratch near the petrol cap and a small dint on the wing (see pics),little rust around the boot lock. the roof could do with a re-laqure ,thats about all i can say about it.i really like this car but cant get rid of my other one.any more info needed just contact me,i live in sheffield and work in birmingham so could poss meet up with potential buyers,asking price.£1,495.00 ono. PROV SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by adamski1; 4th April 2010 at 22:14.

Punto Lover

sold sold sold

the car has now been sold to someone from landsend came and picked up this morning and should be joining the site soon