Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: alarm i think

Punto Enthusiast

alarm i think

Hello people

Right just striped the wiring loom out of the punto and was trying to take the alarm off as i was doing it. I dont really know what im looking at but i think i got it off so can someone take a look at this pic and tell me if this is everything for the alarm or if i missed something out

cheers

Punto Enthusiast
    so is there no one that can have a quick look and say if they think this is all the alarm or not.
    If it is all the alarm how much could i sell it for but all i know is its a toad alarm

TBH how can we tell you if all the wires are there when we dont know what the alarm is and have no wiring diagram to work from

Punto Enthusiast
    i have know idea about wires and i didnt know if someone could look and think that wire goes there and that one there ....... so just thought someone may reconise it and say yeah looks like all the wires are there

Punto know it all
    wats ur plans with this car dude???

Punto Lover
    seriously i dont know why you removed it without knowing what you have to remove :S thats really amateur :S before you thouch anything you really should have checked which ones to remove and what to do :S .. so you intend on putting another alarm in it then?

Punto Enthusiast
    my plans are take all the body bits off (front bumper, rear bumper, smoothed boot, type k wings, type k bonnet) and get them sprayed and put them on my car , what i thought was that i would be spending something like £200-£300 on just one bumper brand new and i got all of this for £480 and it was my birthday so other people payed some so i only ended up paying £180 so i thought i was saving myself money and then im selling any other parts i have left (sideskirts, doors, rear beam, loom .....) and scrap the frame.

i thought this was a good idea for me even though other people said im stuipid

Punto Enthusiast
    yeah was amateur but i am infact a amateur as im only a hairdresser and am only learning about cars as i go along as i only turned 19 the other day and had no experience with cars before that, and i was taking the loom out to sell and saw the alarm so thought i would just take it off and ask, it wasnt like a job i intended to do just kind off happened and no im scrapping the car now so was thinking of putting this alarm in mine or just sell but think ill throw it away as i dont no if thats all of it lol

Punto know it all

Re: alarm i think

Why what's wrong with the shell?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punto Enthusiast
    well it now has absoulty nothing outside and in so would be to much work for someone and it has a hole about the size of 2 50p's on the passenger side back seat foot space

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast