I am selling my PH2 172 as unfortunatly i have lost my job so it needs to go to free up some cash. i have owned the car a year at the end of feb and since i bought it i have spent a lot of money making it look and drive the way it does now and if it was up to me i would keep it but i just cant afford to so need something cheaper.

Details:

(53)2004 (registered at beginning of jan)

77k miles

comprehensive service history

just had a full service last week by a renault tech

all the usual factory spec: xenons,auto lights, auto wipers, A/C, climate control etc etc

i will be putting 12months mot on the car before it is sold and 6months tax

Modifications:

exterior:

6months ago the car had a full re-spray inside and out in chrysler candy apple red which also included repairing all dents or marks that were on the car prior to the re-paint

i also had some phase 1 172 side trims smoothed and colour coded and the passenger door was also de-locked

i have fitted some headlight washer blanks to the front bumper as i think they look better and cleans up the front end a bit

carbon front splitter

carbon front renault diamond badge

carbon bonnet (fibre glass frame so is very light)

8000k xenon upgrade bulbs

clio 172 cup rear boot spoiler

i also had the roof and boot spoiler painted honda pirates black which looks purple in direct sunlight

the third brake light on the cup spoiler has also been tinted so it blends in well but is still very bright

interior:

the interior is pretty much standard apart from having the dash inserts painted in black pearl like the roof

engine & chassis:

pipercross viper induction kit (very deep throaty sound to it)

red samco hose for the induction kit

janspeed cat back exhaust system which i don't think looks the best but does sound very nice

Vibra technics engine mounts

i have also fitted a full carbon fibre engine cover

the car is sitting on K-tec adjustable coilovers which give a firm ride when needed but are not crashy over bumps

clio cup speedline turini wheels (16x7 et37) painted in gloss black with the genuine renault centre caps

the front tyres are goodyear eagle F1 195/45/16

the rear tyres are yokohama parada spec 2s 195/45/16

bad points:

the car has a dent about the size of a tennis ball on the boot next to the boot handle

the steering wheel is a bit tatty as 172's suffer from this but i have just never got around to getting another one as it doesn't bother me too much

overall this is a lovely car and is very well looked after and is cleaned every other day and is never abused.

text sam on 07813 646171

the car is located in honiton, Devon

the car stands me in at around £6k but i know i will never get this back so i think the price is fair as it has been tastefully modified and not just ruined

i'd like a polo 16v in part ex if you got one