Thread: Hello

Hello

I bought a Punto about 3 months ago as a project for me and my 19 year son to do up. It's a 1999 60SX 3 door in silver/grey and was bought as a non runner due to the clutch being worn out.

I've replaced the clutch and quite a few other parts on the front of the car and it failed the MOT on the dreaded radius arm bushes, handbrake effort and CO too high.

My son has lost interest in it so i'm going to be using it when it's fixed.

While it was on my driveway being fixed some little sh*t nicked the front wheels, so i'm now on the lookout for 2 SX alloys or a complete set

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by squeaky View Post
    I bought a Punto about 3 months ago as a project for me and my 19 year son to do up. It's a 1999 60SX 3 door in silver/grey and was bought as a non runner due to the clutch being worn out.

I've replaced the clutch and quite a few other parts on the front of the car and it failed the MOT on the dreaded radius arm bushes, handbrake effort and CO too high.

My son has lost interest in it so i'm going to be using it when it's fixed.

While it was on my driveway being fixed some little sh*t nicked the front wheels, so i'm now on the lookout for 2 SX alloys or a complete set
    Not had much luck there matey, just tell your son your going to stick the Turbo Lump in it an im sure that'll reignite his interest!

Welcome to the forum!