Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hello

Smile hello

Hi everyone.
    Ive got a punto sx75, mk1? I dont really know too much about puntos, but I brought a really modified one off a mate to break. i drive a zetec-s myself.
    Im just basically here to sell everything off it, as well, ebay isnt exactly useful and ive had quite a few people mess me about. i trust you lot, being Punto enthusiasts would be best to have first dibs.

Brummy bummer
    What colour is it?

Its Mg blue apparently, had a paint job a while back but the paint work isnt in the best condition, so any body pannels would most likley need painting.

Brummy bummer
    Ah that's a shame. Colour I need as well assuming you mean Midnight Blue. Oh well, thanks for your honesty and good look with the rest of the sale.

Yeah no worrys, il see about getting some pictures up over the weekend.
    Am i able to sell on here once ive paid for full membership?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Yeah no worrys, il see about getting some pictures up over the weekend.
    Am i able to sell on here once ive paid for full membership?
    yes

but unless its got real special mods alot of people wont be intrested on here tbh! no offence like but most modified puntos we wont touch

Brummy bummer
    You either need to be a member for 60 days and have made 50 posts OR be a fully paid up member. Then you can post up a proper thread in the classifieds as selling stuff elsewhere on the site is usually frowned upon at the very least.

Along with what Beau says, there's not a lot of 75SX parts most of us would be interested in either apart from body panels. That's not ot say don't advertise it, just letting you know not to expect stuff to fly off the shelves so to speak.

i'm not looking at selling the whole car mate, just all the bits off it, alloys, exhausts etc.. so it's not a modified car im selling, it's modifications. The engine and everything off it is completley standard, and to be quite honest, mint. Im sure somebody would be interested in a shell at the end of it all. either that or a scrappy when im done

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    i'm not looking at selling the whole car mate, just all the bits off it, alloys, exhausts etc.. so it's not a modified car im selling, it's modifications. The engine and everything off it is completley standard, and to be quite honest, mint. Im sure somebody would be interested in a shell at the end of it all. either that or a scrappy when im done
    thats what im saying, most people on here like/have standard alloys, standard/fiat spec bodywork etc.

get some pics up tho! im intrested to see it

Thanks mate. I'll deffo get some up over the weekend, I may have a couple but il just need to work out how to put them up haha.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast