Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

Thread: Gt Turbo or HGT?

Vibrio
    Quote Originally Posted by jimma
    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrio
    standard GT faster
    modded GT even faster.

HGT samish power, less torque got more weight.

should both cars get the same getaway the GT will pull away probably not by much but will pull away
    I trust you base this on some fact vib? I presume you've had access to both the HGT and GT on several occasions so you can accurately say the GT is quicker? I base mine on fact of what I have found, having driven both on a regular basis.

going on what the cars will do. you may have beaten GT's but then I have been beaten by a fair few cars which are slower cause I got crap starts. that includes an HGT at crail. he got the better start but I was pulling him in all the way. had I not had a 14st camera man I would have past him. I was running peirburgh with filter and exhaust.

Punto know it all
    Interesting....

Well as I say, I've had access to both cars for the last few months now, driven both and indeed had several races with Julie. I am stating what I know to be a fact in my experience.

We'll agree to disagree. You stick with beating wrx's and caterhams and I'll stick with having a standard gt and being beaten by an hgt, I know this to be fact afterall

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910