right definatly selling now as passed my bike test so the one toy need's to go,looking for a more practical car a nice hatch back, 4x4 or family estate(willconsider p/x) the price in the post is the price i would like back for my l reg facelift s13 87k,taxed and mot'd.has a after market immobilizer with papers(though they dont look much)im bound to miss something so please ask questions but dont mess me about i like to think of the guy's on here as genuine people not time wasters.

The car has:

stage 2 running a t28 with adjustable forge actuator(spools up very quick)has braided oil and water line's,new gaskets.The rest is a large fmic and pipework(aircon removed),HD stge2 chip,apex power intake filter,walbro fuel pump,colder plugs,mbc,apex pencil turbo timer,i belive apex 3"turbo back exhaust system very loud.
has been completly undersealed (using shultz)no rust/rot what so ever.
5 stud set up off a s14 consisting of s14 front brakes(4pot calipers bigger disc's)with braided lines all roundand moog ball joints (new),40mm lowering springs on standard shocks with kyb adjustables on rear.front cusco strut brace.
black s14a leather seats (fantastic condition).
various gauges x2 boost,volt meter,oil and water (but these two not wired up)
body was mint until when i had it in my garage where i did all work someone has dropped something on wing,slight bubble under passanger mirror(common),rear bumper peeled has been very poorly tidied up(had intensions of fitting a 180sx bumper) tailgate has been welded and a kouski spoiler has been fitted,,rear lamp panel painted,new rear number plate holder,fiber glass headlamp cover with vent,i belive the kit was chargespeed consisting of skirts and front lip(lip has developed a few scrapes due to slope its parked on when reversing off,nothing to bad.)
working on more uptodate pic's these are not recent,just to give people idea of what it looks like.

more pic's on request
[/[/QUOTE]
£2000ovno

few p/x idea's for people;

4X4's

frontera
shogun
hilux
discovery (300tdi)

ESTATE CAR

a4/passat
bmw