Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Exeter meet....

Punto Lover
    where was you alll lol?

nice one tim for showing up, very nice and tidy gt you have.

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by shorty View Post
    where was you alll lol?

nice one tim for showing up, very nice and tidy gt you have.
    Thanks mate, I'm only sorry you had such a long drag for just we two to meet up. It was really nice to finally get to meet someone from on here and was most impressed by the 20VT shoehorn job, that's more than I'd even contemplate in a month of Sundays. And you were always catching me napping when you booted it past those chavs on the way to have a drink and a chat. Talk about "Here we go round the Mulberry Bush"!!!

As for the twin-engined concept... Yowser! Rather you than me! I'd probably bin something like that, as my reaction times are probably inadequate for such a beast these days.

Forgot I had my digital camera with me, I should have taken some piccies to show the mob. HID kit has just this moment turned up and I have a turbo timer to fit, so off to do some fettling and clean all the sh*t off the car.

Welsh Events Organiser
    mot booked for 11.30

Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGt031087 View Post
    mot booked for 11.30
    We were there until 19:30 at least, didn't you think there'd be anyone left after your MOT was (successfully?) completed? If it failed, then OK, sorry for that. Next time eh? Plus I ended up having a detour via the Severn Bridge, so I nearly ended up in your lap at one point.

The communications need sorting out for this kind of thing, as I was still under the impression that it was going to be at Taunton, until I was texted by Shorty about Exeter, when I was almost on top of the Taunton location. But, being the trooper that I am, I just hopped on the M5 and went up to Cribbs Causeway to arrive about 12:30 after getting a tad lost again, since I'd not read up on and done a route map for that location. My mobile no.'s been posted in this thread and I have a pseudo hands-free setup, which is easier to use than texting on the go, but receiving texts is fine. OK?

Welsh Events Organiser
    Mot was this morning and passed, it had expired 'a while' ago and i hadnt realised, cribbs is only half hour away aswell

Quote Originally Posted by PuntoGt031087 View Post
    Mot was this morning and passed, it had expired 'a while' ago and i hadnt realised, cribbs is only half hour away aswell
    Ahh, today! That's an explanation then. Shame, next time eh?

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by GT3guy View Post
    Thanks mate, I'm only sorry you had such a long drag for just we two to meet up. It was really nice to finally get to meet someone from on here and was most impressed by the 20VT shoehorn job, that's more than I'd even contemplate in a month of Sundays. And you were always catching me napping when you booted it past those chavs on the way to have a drink and a chat. Talk about "Here we go round the Mulberry Bush"!!!

As for the twin-engined concept... Yowser! Rather you than me! I'd probably bin something like that, as my reaction times are probably inadequate for such a beast these days.

Forgot I had my digital camera with me, I should have taken some piccies to show the mob. HID kit has just this moment turned up and I have a turbo timer to fit, so off to do some fettling and clean all the sh*t off the car.
    thanks mate, was bit of a nightmare to do but as you can see was well worth the hassle, I think i caught them boy racers out.... lol that mc donalds entrance certainly caught me out for sure lol. round and round we went lol

was deffently bit of a drive, 6 hours to get to bristol lol moved 10 miles in 2 hours. got back in 2 hours 15 was motoring abit. I forgot all about my digital cam, i drove around that meet after wards, christ there was some cars there, and police i may add!!!!

when you hoping to fit your new little toys? another gt to play around with sounds good, 16vt coming on.... I can see it happening lol

My bad I did forget to mention that it wasn't on until the evening! Started at 7.30 lol..

Sorry I didn't get chance to speak to you Matt! But as said you should've parked next to my car as it's easier to spot mine than it is yours!.. Dan you know I'll inform you of the next event! ..

Hope you enjoyed yourselves anyway you 2 ..

KaraGrace Xx

Punto know it all
    I think next time the location and time needs to be set much more firmly by the sound of it!!

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567