Thread: I'm baaaack!

Punto Enthusiast

I'm baaaack!

Hello everyone, I'm back after disapearing for about a year i guess, used to drive a 1.4 Active Sport Grande Punto...this onee..

But due to the amount of motorway mileage i do going back and forth to Castle Combe I was on the lookout for a diesel....to which I found this...

A 1.9 Multijet sporting 130bhp, with the skydome sunroof, blue and me, air con, and a loverly 1.9 PD engine. Must get some more pics up.

Anway the plans are :
    Tuning box of some sort,
    Matt Black Alloy wheels (same ones from my old car, just resprayed and with the red fiat badges in the sentre)
    Window tints

and thats it! Then After christmas I'm on the lookout for a GT as a track car

Anyway, Nice to be back!

Sam

Punto Enthusiast
    Hmm I want to edit this post but can't find out how...anyway I do know how to spell CENTRE

Really must proof read these things

Can't edit unless you're a member - just like you can't have an avatar and a signature either.

Punto Enthusiast
    Oh yeah I remember. well last time i was a member and got f*** all out of it personally. There was a lot of people crying about member packs before and after i joined last time

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by smifton View Post
    Oh yeah I remember. well last time i was a member and got f*** all out of it personally. There was a lot of people crying about member packs before and after i joined last time
    Puntoboy's still catching up with those, and I don't envy him the task either. The discounts are enough for me for now, and I first joined in May/June 2007.

P.S. V. Nice Grande Punto Sporting diesel, I should also have said. (Yes, edit capability is nice to have).
    Last edited by GT3guy; 4th December 2009 at 12:48. Reason: Added P.S.

Leave the Grande wheels on!
    Punto Gt no more!

Welsh Events Organiser
    gotta say, agree with Tom on the wheels mate, welcome back though!

Punto Enthusiast punto_dunsmore's Avatar
    leave the multijet wheels on, look spanking when its dropped on its arse, so I would recommend that too.

and dont get a tuning box of some sort, go and get a remap from red dot, give you somewhere around the region of 190 BHP and 260ft lbs of torque.. not something to be sniffed at.