Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: From Italy :D

From Italy :D

hi boys I write to roma in Italy, had then a punto 55 mk1 (GT look) I are passed to a Grande Punto (1.3 mjets Sport) I hope soon to be able to take a GT Your forum is very beautiful and well taken care of.
    Sorry for my English.

ps: I need for some headlights morette for the punto mk1, in italia they are not found and I was seeing that someone on your forum if he wants to sell them, aspect your news

Mirko.

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Ciao Mirko, and welcome. That's a smart looking Grande Punto. If you would like some morettes then the best thing to do is to post in the "Parts Wanted" subforum.

Punto Enthusiast
    Buon giorno Mirko piacere di conosceria Im sorry my Italian is not as good as your english so ill stop there i thk you are the first Italian we have had on here for a while quite a few from Malta and a few from Greece lately

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by richie rich View Post
    Buon giorno Mirko piacere di conosceria Im sorry my Italian is not as good as your english so ill stop there i thk you are the first Italian we have had on here for a while quite a few from Malta and a few from Greece lately
    hey im italian but i Live here in the UK, Rochdale.

Ciao Mirko e Benvenuto in questo Forum, spero che ti potra essere molto utile. Chiedi pure se hai di bisogno di qualcosa. io potro cercarti di aiutarti.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian5291 View Post
    hey im italian but i Live here in the UK, Rochdale.

Ciao Mirko e Benvenuto in questo Forum, spero che ti potra essere molto utile. Chiedi pure se hai di bisogno di qualcosa. io potro cercarti di aiutarti.
    wow un italiano
    ciao Brian,
    grazie per il tuo aiuto, cercherò nei prossimi post di sforzarmi a scrivere in inglese (almeno per quanto ne sò io )

metterò anche della altre foto sia della vecchia 55 con il GT look e della Grande Punto.

Avrei bisogno dei fanali morette per la punto mk1, posso pagare attraverso paypal, fatemi sapere se qualcuno spedisce anche in italia, mi occorrono per la mia futura GT

Quote Originally Posted by Mirko "GT" View Post
    wow un italiano
    ciao Brian,
    grazie per il tuo aiuto, cercherò nei prossimi post di sforzarmi a scrivere in inglese (almeno per quanto ne sò io )

metterò anche della altre foto sia della vecchia 55 con il GT look e della Grande Punto.

Avrei bisogno dei fanali morette per la punto mk1, posso pagare attraverso paypal, fatemi sapere se qualcuno spedisce anche in italia, mi occorrono per la mia futura GT
    Or...

Wow an Italian.
    Hello Brian, thanks for your help, I will try in the next posts to train myself to at least write in English (at least, as much as I know). I will also put up the other photo's of the old 55 with the GT look and of the Grande Punto. I would need the morette headlights for the Punto Mk1, I can pay through paypal, let me know if someone send can send to Italy, as necessary, for my future GT.

Courtesy of "The Babelfish" (http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com), with minor modifications.

Ciao a tutti.

Quote Originally Posted by GT3guy View Post
    Or...

Wow an Italian.
    Hello Brian, thanks for your help, I will try in the next posts to train myself to at least write in English (at least, as much as I know). I will also put up the other photo's of the old 55 with the GT look and of the Grande Punto. I would need the morette headlights for the Punto Mk1, I can pay through paypal, let me know if someone send can send to Italy, as necessary, for my future GT.

Courtesy of "The Babelfish" (http://uk.babelfish.yahoo.com), with minor modifications.

Ciao a tutti.
    sorry netx post i write to english
    why I cannot write in the section car parts of sale?

thank you for all

sorry netx post i write to english
    why I cannot write in the section car parts of sale?

thank you for all
    perche devi essere membro del club, se non mi sbaglio per essere membro dovresti pagare £10

------------
    Because if im not wrong you shud pay £10 to be a member of this Club and you are able to write or look other section, please correct me if im wrong.

wow un italiano
    ciao Brian,

ho trovato qualcuno che vende i fari che vuoi su questo club, peró dovresti metterti in contatto tu.
    http://www.puntosports.co.uk/forums/...d.php?t=107188

-----------------
    i've find it some1 who selling this headlights that you want on this forum but you shud get in touch with him.

Bravissimo ragazzi! At least the English can also read what's being written now.

Oh, Brian, I grew up in Rochdale. I lived on Oldham Road almost at the top of the hill. I hope the old place is treating you well. Cheers.
    Last edited by GT3guy; 1st December 2009 at 18:22.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast