Punto Enthusiast

silver R plate gt3

Punto Gt3 R reg
    94k on the clock
    front mounted intercooler
    uprated fuel pump
    15inch wheels with loads of tread on tyres
    lowered 40mm
    2 n half inch straight through decat exhaust(powerflow) was fitted 2008 with reciept to prove
    in car boost controller
    pilliar pod 52mm boost gauge
    Seb2 Chip
    baileys dump valve with blue hosing
    k+n induction kit
    oil catch tank
    Abarth floor mats
    all electricks work
    factory alarm
    remote central locking

engine runs fine ive had the car since last june and touch wood havnt had any major problems with it,no smoke on boost gearbox is tight as it should be no noises or clunks there either,was told by the previous owner that he had a recon turbo just before he sold it to me and ever since then i know the car has always been warmed up before driving and cooled down aswell pulls really well in all gears,mot'd up till march 2010 and has 11 months tax

since owning the car i have replace the rear radius arms as they were buggered and has had a full service.....i have a new cambelt kit for the car just havnt had a chance to actually put it on yet also has angel eyes with 50w hids fitted from hid-direct.co.uk still under warrenty only about 2 weeks old
    has a front splitter fitted chrome bonnet lifters uprated door speakers also has blue fog light controls and plasma dials if the price offered is good enough i will leave all these parts on if not i will put it back to standard.also have a set of original gt alloys that do need refurbing and a spare drivers door and wing as my aim was to tidy up all the bodywork.

selling the car due to working away alot and hardly ever get the chance to drive it

bad point
    there is a small hole next to the driverside door lock where somebody had tried breaking in this was on the car before a baught it
    the front driverside wing has slight dent in it but i have a spare wing again just never got round to fitting and spraying it
    also there is a knocking noise coming from the driverside wheel wich after inspection is the lower ball joint
    the abs light is on the dash due to when changing the rear arms the sensors were really corroded on but i have a set of new ones so simple fix really.

looking for £1800 ono thanks for looking and any questions feel free to ask cheers.

links to pictures not sure how you get them to appear on this page sorry.

Last edited by WilkyWay; 20th November 2009 at 16:39.

Punto Enthusiast
    anybody wanna make an offer

Punto Enthusiast
    £1500 i want this gone now as i have my new toy to play with and my work car so its just sat on my driveway.

Punto Enthusiast
    come on someone im getting fed up looking at it sat on my driveway not being driven