Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: t25g

Punto Enthusiast

t25g

have forsale my t25g have run it for aprox 6 months(on my s13) with no prob's at all but i want more power so now have a t28.
    please not comes with standard actuator (not forge one)and braided oil feed.
    £100 plus postage.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by gti power View Post
    have forsale my t25g have run it for aprox 6 months(on my s13) with no prob's at all but i want more power so now have a t28.
    please not comes with standard actuator (not forge one)and braided oil feed.
    £100 ovno
    does this fit straight onto a punto???? if so then its sold

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    you just need to rotate the compressor housing mate so it faces under the bonnet, or re route the boost pipes. this is the equivilant of a stage 2 turbo. Good luck to a fellow sxoc'er

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    you just need to rotate the compressor housing mate so it faces under the bonnet, or re route the boost pipes. this is the equivilant of a stage 2 turbo. Good luck to a fellow sxoc'er
    cheers matey,it has been rotated to fit to a ca if that helps?its simpleenough to do.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by ToddGT View Post
    so this will be a good upgrade from my md103 then yes?
    and where in the mids are u?

rach i would stick with the md103. i have run a md103 and a tt stage 2. yes the t25 produced more power but the md103 was more useable. if i was you i would get the md103 rebuilt

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by gaz0_0 View Post
    rach i would stick with the md103. i have run a md103 and a tt stage 2. yes the t25 produced more power but the md103 was more useable. if i was you i would get the md103 rebuilt
    yeah but at about 5.5k revs it seems to die... i dont know plus i dont think i can miss out on this turbo for the price. might just try it and then see which 1 i prefer but thanks for advice

Punto Enthusiast
    i have 1 of these sat im my garage, do u think if i took it apart would it fit to the exhaust housing off the punto.

Punto Lover
    interested aswell.

Lifeless Geek - need to get out more! Todd's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gti power View Post
    cheers matey,it has been rotated to fit to a ca if that helps?its simpleenough to do.
    basically on a gt the turbo is at the back of the engine and compressor outlet faces down, boost pipe runs under the engine and into intercooler. But have also seen people re-route the boost pipe straight cross the top of the gearbox too

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast