Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Modern Warfare 2

lol picked mine up from morrison for 25.99 carnt wait to play it later, looks awesome from what i seen on the tv.

Punto know it all
    The other half has picked it up for me but cant play it till birthday No idea what price she paid tho.

Here comes learning all the maps over again

Punto Sports Club Member
    Why is this game so huge then? whats so good about it.

Punto know it all
    You not played the old ones i guess? It's just a good game really, there's lots to do. The campaign is good, dare i say actually hard on Veteran difficulty unlike lots of other games which you can pretty much walk through shooting anything that moves.

Multiplayer is probably the biggest selling point though, loads of game modes, a ranking system with unlocks, perks, rewards for killstreaks etc.

Punto Sports Club Member
    Correct never played it. Its the sort of game I wouldnt look at twice, purely down to the design of the cover. War games tend not to go down to well with me as i get bored, which is odd really as you would think racing around the same tracks would be boring. Might give this a go when i completed F3

Punto know it all
    The campaign is addictive, to me anyway, i played it for 3 hours earlier without even realising the time Online gets a bit tedious if you're not doing well and at first as you don't know the maps etc, but once you unlock stuff and get into it, it becomes a lot more fun

Welsh Events Organiser
    Cant stop playing it, think im at rank 21 now, best streak of 18 so far... Love the Heli Gunner/C130 looking down on their whole team deciding any one of there fate haha, gonna leave it be for awhile now i think

Punto know it all
    When i got home last night, started playing about 1am, someone already had red tiger on a rifle. No idea how

Welsh Events Organiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    When i got home last night, started playing about 1am, someone already had red tiger on a rifle. No idea how
    didnt HMV send out there pre-orders a day too early? maybe thats how

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    Because lots of people have had the game for about 3 days already.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast