is there any way of viewing the shop in english? is it an option on the site anywhere ? because when i put it through a translator i get back a load of jibberish, was interested in finding out more about them mls head gaskets . can they be got thicker than a 1.7mm do you know ? i am going to start stripping down my engine and sorting out bits in january and feb hopefully,and try and work out whats salvageable or not, i was running a spesso h-g with seperate fire rings, but was thinking if i got a diff thickness mls gasket i could use the middle plate in it as a decompression plate ? , my trouble is ive standard compression forged pistons, block has been skimmed , head has been skimmed, the fella that originally built the engine thought it was a great idea, and i didnt know no different at the time,i need to lower compression now to stop it pinking, and i need to get it back on petrol again so i can get a bit better than 80-130 miles to a tank, like i was getting on e 85.also its a killer not being able to go for a spin over to the uk with the car cos i wouldent be able to get the fuel. would love to go for a spin on your roads over there. do you remember i got the aluminium flywheel off ye that time i got the shot of stuff from potr?, would that work with a 1.6 bottom end do you know if i was to go 1.6 this time, thanks for your time, william.