Thread: POTR Webshop!

POTR Webshop!

http://www.powerontheroad.com/dcsnew...Guarnizi_10521

Gaskets available in 1400 in 1.3mm and 1.6mm thickness and 1.6mm for 1600 bore.

Also Silvio is a partner with Wossner as you know and you have have 8.8:1 Forged pistons or the 7.8:1

Thanks

James

Punto Enthusiast

webshop

is there any way of viewing the shop in english? is it an option on the site anywhere ? because when i put it through a translator i get back a load of jibberish, was interested in finding out more about them mls head gaskets . can they be got thicker than a 1.7mm do you know ? i am going to start stripping down my engine and sorting out bits in january and feb hopefully,and try and work out whats salvageable or not, i was running a spesso h-g with seperate fire rings, but was thinking if i got a diff thickness mls gasket i could use the middle plate in it as a decompression plate ? , my trouble is ive standard compression forged pistons, block has been skimmed , head has been skimmed, the fella that originally built the engine thought it was a great idea, and i didnt know no different at the time,i need to lower compression now to stop it pinking, and i need to get it back on petrol again so i can get a bit better than 80-130 miles to a tank, like i was getting on e 85.also its a killer not being able to go for a spin over to the uk with the car cos i wouldent be able to get the fuel. would love to go for a spin on your roads over there. do you remember i got the aluminium flywheel off ye that time i got the shot of stuff from potr?, would that work with a 1.6 bottom end do you know if i was to go 1.6 this time, thanks for your time, william.

Punto Enthusiast

webshop

is there any way of viewing the shop in english? is it an option on the site anywhere ? because when i put it through a translator i get back a load of jibberish, was interested in finding out more about them mls head gaskets . can they be got thicker than a 1.7mm do you know ? i am going to start stripping down my engine and sorting out bits in january and feb hopefully,and try and work out whats salvageable or not, i was running a spesso h-g with seperate fire rings, but was thinking if i got a diff thickness mls gasket i could use the middle plate in it as a decompression plate ? , my trouble is ive standard compression forged pistons, block has been skimmed , head has been skimmed, the fella that originally built the engine thought it was a great idea, and i didnt know no different at the time,i need to lower compression now to stop it pinking, and i need to get it back on petrol again so i can get a bit better than 80-130 miles to a tank, like i was getting on e 85.also its a killer not being able to go for a spin over to the uk with the car cos i wouldent be able to get the fuel. would love to go for a spin on your roads over there. do you remember i got the aluminium flywheel off ye that time i got the shot of stuff from potr?, would that work with a 1.6 bottom end do you know if i was to go 1.6 this time, thanks for your time, william.

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by willy fog View Post
    is there any way of viewing the shop in english?
    Sadly, no.

is it an option on the site anywhere ?
    Again, no, sorry.

because when i put it through a translator i get back a load of jibberish, was interested in finding out more about them mls head gaskets .
    Try this link: http://www.powerontheroad.com/dcsnew...rezzo=&marca=5

can they be got thicker than a 1.7mm do you know ?
    Not that I can see. James may know better about "special orders".

i am going to start stripping down my engine and sorting out bits in january and feb hopefully,and try and work out whats salvageable or not, i was running a spesso h-g with seperate fire rings, but was thinking if i got a diff thickness mls gasket i could use the middle plate in it as a decompression plate ? , my trouble is ive standard compression forged pistons, block has been skimmed , head has been skimmed, the fella that originally built the engine thought it was a great idea, and i didnt know no different at the time,i need to lower compression now to stop it pinking, and i need to get it back on petrol again so i can get a bit better than 80-130 miles to a tank, like i was getting on e 85.also its a killer not being able to go for a spin over to the uk with the car cos i wouldent be able to get the fuel. would love to go for a spin on your roads over there.
    I've known engine builds using "spacer plates" between the block and head gasket, to resolve this kind of problem, but that was more than a few years ago. James may be able to advise, when possible.

do you remember i got the aluminium flywheel off ye that time i got the shot of stuff from potr?, would that work with a 1.6 bottom end do you know if i was to go 1.6 this time, thanks for your time, william.
    Not something I can answer.

Cheers,
    Tim

PSC Pisshead
    O we love you James. James this James that xxx

Goody 2 Puntos Coupe 20VT
    Guildford by way of Haddenham, Wilmslow and Rochdale (etc.)
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMike View Post
    O we love you James. James this James that xxx
    Well, "Mr Hans" seems too formal.

PSC Pisshead
    James is very formale

I'm off this Friday

Punto know it all
    how much for the 1.6mm 1600gasket?

Answers on the other page 142 euros or somehting