Thread: hello

hello

hello names sean i got told to log on to this site by a man at fast track and road in rainham essex to ask questions 4 my new car as i know nothing about it. All i know is that it is a punto gt3 and its quick lol, i do not know wats been done in the engine the last owner said that it had uprated injectors they are yellow dont know wat stage that is, and it also has a quickshift gear box. scorpian decat with a peco system, and i think it pronounced SEUB chip he told me to talk to some 1 on here to find out wat 1 it is so that he can rolling road it and set it up as in 4th and 5th gear i dont feel to good like theres not enouth air or petrol or too much
    thanx sean

Southern Events Organiser
    they should have been able to tell you the air fuel ratio on the rolling road! There are many different variations on the SEB chip, usually seb 2 or seb 4.

he wouldnt rolling road it untill he finds out wat chip is in it how can i find out wat chip is in it?

Southern Events Organiser
    you can pop the ECU open and have a look, will tel you on the top of the chip

okay thank u very much P HUGE