Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: help on making her pretty

Brummy bummer
    Quote Originally Posted by puntobabe View Post
    http://www.extremeautoaccessories.co...0%A0+Go+%A0%A0

tell me which side skirts I need?

You need anything for a Mk2b or Mk3 as they call it on that site. 2003 onwards. And 3 door of course!

Had a look at ABS Motorsport? They have plenty of Punto kits and you can get a discount off Tony through the club.

Punto Enthusiast
    thanks. still not managed to buy anything as its like blind leading the blind. I have absolutley no idea what I'm doing! I could buy the parts but then what? pay out my a** to get them all attached. phah.
    Anyhow whats up with my username? I could slate plenty of the lads usernames on here, talk about testosterone STILL trying to break out LMFAO

Punto know it all
    Quote Originally Posted by puntobabe View Post
    thanks. still not managed to buy anything as its like blind leading the blind. I have absolutley no idea what I'm doing! I could buy the parts but then what? pay out my a** to get them all attached. phah.
    Anyhow whats up with my username? I could slate plenty of the lads usernames on here, talk about testosterone STILL trying to break out LMFAO
    could always ask some fellow member to help as Me Adam and Steve do all the time iam always visit my dad's in Barnsley so its up to you but the offer is their

Brummy bummer
    Unfortunately unless you get mate rates bodywork is expensive labour-wise because it's so time consuming.

The username is baiting all the lads to wind you up lol. If you'd put PuntoBloke for example you probably would've just got the help and not the abuse from the start. It's all in good humour though so don't take it to heart.

Punto know it all
    I know a good bodyshop in Carlton if that any good

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterAuron View Post
    You need anything for a Mk2b or Mk3 as they call it on that site. 2003 onwards. And 3 door of course!

Had a look at ABS Motorsport? They have plenty of Punto kits and you can get a discount off Tony through the club.
    The mk2 and the mk2 are the same from the doors back, so for sideskirts and rear bumpers you can go for either. IMO standard stuff is best, so look out for sporting sideskirts or Abarth skirts on ebay and the for sale section on here and Puntomk2.

3 door and 5 door rear bumpers are different too, so watch out for that one!

Doesn't your fella know how to do basic stuff with cars either? If not, get a haynes manual and get stuck in. The only way most of us learned was by doing it, you just gotta have some confidence. Oh and a big hammer.

CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

Punto Enthusiast
    I dont take any gyp to heart my fellow punto madheads lol I too make comments in gest.
    Right, I've got the standard wing mirrors today 31.90 for two. not sure how to fit but I'll give it a shot myself. I'm also getting the flat wipers I know I can fit them as I fit my others (woo hoo). Now the side skirts.. how do they go on?
    plus I cant seem to find the wanted sections or sale sections on here.. personally I find it confusing finding my way round. I've built a website and forum of my own so bit of a tekkie (although my touch typing is attrotious) but this does baffle me - no disrespect to the tekkies who built this one.
    my bloke is a busy bee, he works in law and doesnt even get chance to pick his nose never mind help me with my car lol

Punto Enthusiast
    woo hoo lads am well on my way now.. choose which ones are best.. personally i like the 2nd link ones because they dont look like they are just STUCK on... anyhow your opinion counts most as you lads are the expert (yes am creeping now)

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-PUNTO-II-...item1e560139fb

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FIAT-PUNTO-Mk2...item53daed4a0d

also another question about the skirts.. do i get the bits to go on after the front wheels? because if not the middle part of the car (where the doors are) will look lower than the wheel areas.. dont laugh please..

Brummy bummer
    Second ones definately imo, they are like Abarth replicas by the looks of it.

When it comes to looks, it's YOUR opinion that counts not ours. You're the one that has to drive it and look at it the most, just get whatever you like and f*ck everybody else.

Don't get the ones in the first link though

definetely go for second ones, abarth ones look smart, others look chavy!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast