Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: lostprophets

Punto Lover
    Yeah agree with alot of these comments. MCR's old stuff were great, then black parade came, i mean wtf!

Banned
    hahahaha yes that album was a shock when i first heard it i even pre ordered it when i worked in woolworths thank god i only paid about 7 quid for it lol.

Punto Lover
    haha. Alexisonfire is my ting now, with occasional filthy dubstep

Banned
    i was ment to go see them week or so ago in oxford there playing with four year strong there amazing!

i wanna go to birmingham on the 30th got vans night of music such a sweet line up!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by seaneyb View Post
    i was ment to go see them week or so ago in oxford there playing with four year strong there amazing!

i wanna go to birmingham on the 30th got vans night of music such a sweet line up!
    aw man I saw them on Saturday up here in Leeds, along with anti flag and ghost of a thousand, was stupidly dirt awesome. I was like 5 metres from George and Dallas!

Banned
    im not keen on anti flag i think its all that bullshit communist pop punk stuff lol but ghost of a thousand are pretty sick! lucky man!

Punto Lover
    Quote Originally Posted by seaneyb View Post
    im not keen on anti flag i think its all that bullshit communist pop punk stuff lol but ghost of a thousand are pretty sick! lucky man!
    Yeh **** the government and all that,

Banned
    yeah bullshit angst crap they used to be quite popular back in the days of propper punk music but now they just dont cut the bill in my opinion, bit like nofx and rancid awsome bands back in the day and i would still listen to them but if they released anything new i just wouldnt be that interested.

Punto know it all
    Fake sound of progress and Start Something were both great albums but i didnt like Liberation Transmission at all The first single they brought out was amazing i love it to this day its just not like that anymore

They are going commercial no doubt about it

Same with Papa Roach, MCR, etc

Banned
    what rooftops? thats not a bad track tbh.

never really keen on papa roach and i used to love mcrs first 2 albums, black parade is shite!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast