Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lostprophets

Punto know it all

lostprophets

anyone got there albums or seen em live

i did last night and they were fooking brilliant
    the blackout was supporting and they are my fav band and as usual they were brilliant but completely blown away by lostprophets and there new stuff is just as good too

Punto Enthusiast
    Ive seen them about 4 times now.
    Te older stuff was the best theyve done, not to keen on newest stuff- bit to much like My chemical romance for my liking!!

Punto Lover
    Yeh, their first album was the nuts. Lead singer has got gayer and gayer since. now I'm into more heavier shizzle

Banned
    yeah ian watkins is a faggggg! lol

i dont know if anyone was at reading this year they played after afi, not too sure what happened to his outfit caus it looked like he stole afis front mans wardrobe gay tight leather jeans and a vest and leather jacket. what happened to fake sound of progress that was a sick album but yeah seen lost prophets about 6 times over the years now, awsome live!

Punto Enthusiast
    I saw them at leeds fest this year and yeah he does look like a dick! lol.

Burn burn, the fake sound of progress, shinobi etc etc - that wa sthere best stuff. Definatley gone downhill since then! But ah welll...

Banned
    yeahh start something wasnt tooo bad of an album but liberation transmition is ****. However i dont know if you've heard the new stuff yet its pretty damn good i got a pre release version of the album tis good who u know.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by seaneyb View Post
    yeahh start something wasnt tooo bad of an album but liberation transmition is ****. However i dont know if you've heard the new stuff yet its pretty damn good i got a pre release version of the album tis good who u know.
    hmmmm. the stuff ive heard's to much like MCR in my opinion! Whens the new album out? Im sure ill change my mind when ive heard it all!!

Banned
    if i remember its out next year some time dont know the exact date.

Punto Sports Club Member cinquepunto's Avatar
    I've got "Start Something" and "Liberation Transmission" - I quite like the 2 albums tbh. Mind you I listen to a completely random selection! hehe
    CinquePunto - Five Point Photography
    Like a bulldog eating mayonnaise!...

Banned
    i got all 3 albums first 2 are v good liberation transmition is a bit to comercial but its alright i guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast