Thread: Northen Convoy to Stanford Hall

Anonymous

Northen Convoy to Stanford Hall

I'll be going down the M1 from J37 on Sunday morning, anyone up for a convoy?

Opey
    Mac,

where abouts is it, i know its Stanford hall but where abouts? How long will it take us from Manchester, if its not too far i'll join you.

Opey

Anonymous
    Its in Leicestershire, from Junction 37 of the M1 it will take me about 1hr 30mins, fancy a convoy?

Anonymous
    here's the postcode if you want to stick it into a routefinder
    LE17 6DH

Dexter_75sx
    It's near market harboruogh.

which in turn is just south of leicester.
    sunday just gone I went to the French car show at Bruntingthorpe which is close by and from leeds, me and me mate went to woodall services and met some of the convoy for that.
    it took us about an hour and a half from there I think cos with all the cars I think the rozzas would have had a field day if they pulled us over.

Mac, I gonna try get the sunday off of work again so I can come down and see the nice puntos, but where do you wanna meet up?? if I can and when more to the point??

Cos if like last week I set off at 6 in the morning I might be keeling over again!

Anonymous
    Meeting point is 7:45am @ Junction 37 of the M1

from Leeds city centre at that time in the morning, that will take you 25 minutes, so set off at 7:20am

We will meet up with any members on the way down if necessary, as long as they let me know.

Dexter_75sx
    Me be coming down, anyone else being taken on board yet Mac?

Opey
    Alright mac,

I'll be joining you on the convoy, i wont be joing the M1 till junc 24 so do u want to meet at the next service station??

Opey