Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread: Serious Punto GT and MK1 Sale. Many Goodies and Bargains. Must L@@K.

Punto Enthusiast

Serious Punto GT and MK1 Sale. Many Goodies and Bargains. Must L@@K.

GT1 ECU with SEB4 Chip. In good working order. £60
    HKS Super Reloaded Mushroom Filter. Cost over £150 plus silicone. Brand new only been fitted. £100.
    Apexi Pencil Turbo Timer. Limited Edition Black. £40.
    Twin Exit Powerflow Exhaust. Good condition and makes a lovely sound. £50.
    MK1 Punto Steering Boss. Used in good condition. £10.
    Storm Single Wiper Conversion with brand new Aero Wiper. £20.
    Custom Carbon Composite TYPE K Bonnet with Letterbox Vent and perspex window. Cost a fortune to be made. £200.
    PSX Rear Light Housings and Fiat Coupe Lights to fit. As new unpainted. £80.
    Morrette Headlights. Freshly painted gloss black. One lens has a crack. Wiring needs attention. £100.
    Black Tinted Front Indicators Freshly Painted. £10.
    Lambo Door Hinges for MK1. Direct bolt on. Good workin order. £170.
    PSX Rear bumper, needs minor attention. £20.
    Evo Mirrors with Indicators. Need re-painting and base plates are broke so new ones will be needed. £20.
    Rear Smooth Lexus Lights. Black. Rare. Good condition with minor scratches which are not noticble. £40.
    Smooth Boot, Proper Jobby not a Smooth Panel. £20.
    Gearbox from GT1 in good workin order. Slight crunch from 2nd to 3rd nothing major. £50.
    Custom rear bumper (see pics, grey one) needs minor attention and re-painting. £50.
    Simoni Racing X3 Black Leather Steering wheel in nice condition. £50 bargain.
    17" KA Design Chrome Wheels. With Tyres all matching 205/40/17 Linglong. Clean up lovely and have good tread. Two of them have very minor marks on them not really visible. £200.
    Universal 4 door Central Locking Kit. £10.
    Fire Extinguisher. £10.
    Custom Smooth Dash. Built In gauge Pods. Needs finishing. £20.
    Bare Block ready for rebuild. £20
    Inlet (has been played around with) £20
    Newish Starter in good working order. £15
    Power Steering Rack (good working order) £20
    Viper Front bumper (as Pictured) Has been cut and needs finishing. £20

Samco Superflex Reinforced Hose. This is for the top and bottom rad hose with the pipe from the header tank down to the rad hose, and a water temp gauge take off adapter. Selling as set. Brand new only been fitted never had water run through the (apart from the gauge take off) £50.

ICV to side of Inlet Custom Samco Air Pipe using Superflex Reinforced Samco.. Only been fitted never used. ICV will need turning upsdie down as pictured. very easy to do. £25.

Pics of the custom dash. Needs the smoothing finishing but would look great once finished and painted. Has had hours of my personal time spent on it. Nice little project for some one and I would love to see it finished.

All prices ar negotiable (please be sensible)
    Any other pictures you require Just ask.
    Any parts not listed that you need or see in the pics just ask.
    All the lime green Samco is for sale.
    I will be adding other parts if I find any. I have alot of spares
    Please note that none of the above prices include postage. Alot of these items are brand new. Deals and savings can be had on multiple purchases.

Thanks
    Rikki.

Punto Enthusiast
    To those of you that have purchased parts and have not received them please bare with me, as Samsonite stated I have a whole car to strip nd am also very busy with work, which I mentioned in the sale post. I will inform you the minute the items are in the post and It should be this week. The only reason Tom has received his Innovate already is because it wasn't fitted to the car, and was boxed up ready to be sent. I have been online yes but was only on for seconds and I apologise for not replying to any PM's etc sooner. For those wanting items sent abroad you will have to bare with me as I have not had the chance as of yet to get shipping quotes. Any questions please feel free to contact me as I will be on the computer on Thursday, and some of Friday and most of the weekend (when Im not stripping the car). So please all calm down and try not to make me look like some sort of dodgy scamer. Thanks Rikki.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mags View Post
    cheers for that, think most people just wanted to know when there stuff was going to be sent more than anything though, to make sure someones in for couriers etc
    No worries mate, Will pm people once sent and most stuff is next day courier

Punto Enthusiast
    More stuff added to bottom of first post. Some bits on original list are back up for sale. Also anyone waiting on parts they have purchased, courier items will be going out today, and Royal Mail items tomorrow. If your interested in any thing just contact me. I should have shipping quotes for any international buyers in the next couple of days Thanks Rikki.

Punto Sports Club Member
    Will be thursday or friday if your about?

Punto Enthusiast
    Yeh thats fine just let me know.

cleaned it up mate if theres any posts you still need let me know and ill put them back

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Deans 16VT is producing standard power, on a standard map, with standard fuel pressure and standard boost. So in which case is perfect.

Punto Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dean View Post
    cleaned it up mate if theres any posts you still need let me know and ill put them back
    Cheers Mate

Punto Enthusiast

kevla

alrite pal any news bout my kevla mate?

Punto Enthusiast
    my parts came today....
    yey thanks rikki ur a star

Page 1 of 14 12345611 ... LastLast