Thread: S Reg Midnight Blue GT3

Punto know it all

S Reg Midnight Blue GT3

i am selling my GT on ebay for anyone after a good late plater.....now ive got the grey GT.

here is the link with all the details.
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Punto-GT-...d=p3286.c0.m14

i will end the auction early if anyone offers me 1350 cash today. taxed and tested ready to drive away.

any questions just message me

cheers
    stuart

Punto know it all
    had a tool with zero feedback hit the buy it now yesterday and needless to say ive heard nothing since and got no deposit off the waste of a skin. its still for sale and
    ebay just need to reinstate the original listing.

Sucks done it when you get dick heads like that.

Punto know it all
    to be fair i got an email from the chap today with an apology, said someone had bid on his account without his knowledge. true or not god knows but i had 4 watchers at the time so it stops others having chance to buy.

Ahh this is the GT thats got the really tatty steering wheel, no service history and you bought for £750 a few weeks back, the dealer p/x?

Punto know it all
    well yes actually youre spot on, i saw it and rang the dealer up without hesitation, asked him a load of questions which he was happy to answer despite a couple of negative comments on here about if the car was that cheap it was surely too good to be true. the reality was he just didnt have the time or the will to put it through a new MOT and pop it on his forecourt - this dealer wasnt into selling 12 year old hot hatchbacks! he was more into german stuff but yes its a shame its not got servicing history to show whats been done or what hasnt been done but the proof is in the drive. when i collected the car alarm bells immediately rang out as i had to drive all the way home 120 miles with the management light on - i traced the fault to a split vac pipe to the ECU- an easy fix now no light! it is actually a very good standard example and despite the warning light it didnt miss a beat on the drive home but youre right about the tatty steering wheel. a plasterer owned it since 2002 so you could forgive him if the wheel had taken some abuse. the leather was just discoloured by cement. the inside was so dusty too but its since been valeted. its now been treated to a new wheel as the old one did let the inside down. other than that, a very good GT3. starts and idles nice doesnt knock smoke bang etc. all the gears are pukka. drives nice and smooth. BTW.....a guy in portugal bought the tatty wheel off me for the same cost of the new one!! he said when he dyed it it came up like new! you havent remembered though that it originally had silver sporting wheels when it was up at the dealer, so can i just say ive treated it to some good cond GT3 anthracite alloys with great tyres all round to bring her back to factory spec. in fact ive enough faith in the reliability of the car that its being taken on holiday this week around the dales and lakes whilst my grey GT gets a lovely new respray. if anyone else wants anymore info then can you PM me please.