Right im putting the GT up for sale, mainly because i havent got it in me to molest a completely standard car like this.

I bought it in March with close to 73K on the clock, its now nearing 76k (another reason as i dont want to run the mileage through the roof)

This has been a very reliable car, there was the odd few loose ends to tie up when i bought it, i've had a lot of fun in it and i've tried to look after it like i do all my cars.

Completely standard no rudeboy exhaust or air filter. ALL 3 original keys - Red Master Key and both blue keys with remote central locking, all working, standard alarm still fitted and working fully.

Exterior is in good condition, a few minor car park dings sadly, interior is very clean, no ripped or worn seats here!

MOT until february, 6 months tax bought at the start of August. Previously owned by one family from brand new, the "wifes" car. EVERY MOT SINCE NEW, thousands of pounds of receipts, no expense spared it would seem!

I put a new cambelt, tensioner and auxiliary belt on it when i bought it, and serviced literally about week before i bought including oil change.

Only thing to note is the standard stereo is missing although the previous owner did assure me he dad it and would forward it on - i'm still waiting however!

£1500ono

Any questions please fire away!