Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: the new look

Brummy bummer
    That's awesome lad. Dean will do a better job than John Ashley I will tell you that for free having seen work from both sides.

Punto Enthusiast
    Right then the Dyno Results are in

141bhp
    154lb ft Torque
    @ 1 bar boost

pictures

Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4ocZJxOIPU&feature=plcp

I am very very happy with the results and hopefully will be collecting this weekend all going well

Punto know it all
    That's an awesome result!

Them rollers look a bit stone age though

That's very very good as mentioned mate!

Very happy for you .. never thought a turbo charged 1.2 could hit that bhp .. Seeing your fmic, I need to fit mine as I'm running seb2 with standard intercooler.

Punto Enthusiast
    Ye i was hoping for 140bhp but when he text me I didn't wana read it as I thought it might only achieve 120-130 but was sooo happy to see 141

Punto Enthusiast
    pick-up is arranged for mid afternoon sunday so get ready for some more pictures and maybe videos on sunday night and a new spec list is being written for the engine now.

Also on Saturday I am going to pick-up a battery relocation kit and that's going behind my drivers seat and then im going to start making a custom set of brackets to hold it down and then to make custom brackets for my fuse box as that's going from the bay to behind the seats as well. And then Mission smoothed bay begins as it is going to be a big task

Punto Lover
    Any engine bay pics??

Punto Enthusiast
    Well had her back a week, only had a few days of testing as ive been away but have put around 350miles on her now, inc the 200miles home from Munkuls. But i have to say it has been the best time driving. The is amazing, well beyond amazing but we shall get to that.

When i was up at Munkuls we discussed about a few things, fueling is a bit on the "rich" but not much we can do with a standard ecu. So I have 2 options, piggyback or standalone. Well ive decided I'm going to get a piggyback system unless I can find a MS2 system cheaper than I can atm. This would then mean would be able to map everything alot better than it is now and perfect it.

Im also going to get a stainless manifold made and install my enlarged throttle body which could give me some more power. And once this has been done going to run it for 4-8weeks then start on relocating the battery/fuses and cleaning up the engine bay.

Well enough of the talk here as some pictures and 2 little videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgmtqTASLn8&feature=plcp

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuoalT6feiA&feature=plcp

Looking very nice mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brummy bummer
    Why don't you rotate the compressor housing so it points downwards? It'll neaten up and shorten the pipework a bit.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91415161718192021222324 LastLast